3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protos322 25.12.21 10:24 pm

Departure after training (Fallout Shelter)

Help, I downloaded the game, everything starts, after they show pictures (like training after choosing a shelter number), there is a download on it, it just knocks it out to the work screen, Help what to make a SONY XPERIA D2105 phone
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtySoldier 25.12.21

The same thing, now I'm looking for a solution to this problem.

P
Protos322 25.12.21

plz if you find write

U
Ultravirus661 25.12.21

Pavlov2014
I have an Ios ipad mini, also frequent crashes, have not been fixed yet, although it has already been a month for us. So wait for updates and hope that the crashes will be fixed.

F
FiercestLeek02 25.12.21

Also on XPERIA problems. Sadly. It seems that I will not have any pocket shelter.

m
meagarry 25.12.21

Similar problems, but on the Chinese cubot s208 ... sadness
Shl. Solved a problem!!! Deleted. The game. I installed it again. And upon launch, the toy said it needed the latest version of Google Play Games. Installed and the game worked. So put on "Google Play Games" and give it a try!
If anything, here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.play.games&hl=ru

m
marshallugntu 25.12.21

if there are problems with updating Google play games, then turn off the Internet before playing. asks to update, but if you refuse, you can play, though after 5 minutes it still throws it out, but at least the game is saved

P
Protos322 25.12.21

is this exactly a patch ??

d
demonia 25.12.21

if the reboot of the device helps, for a couple of days somewhere, it gradually starts to fly out again and it is necessary to reboot again