3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 25.12.21 10:24 pm

Does the game have trailer music? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Does anyone know if the game has cassettes with music from the game's trailers (Not Your Kind of People from Garbage, Elegia - New Order, etc.)? If so, where can you find them?
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgenito 25.12.21

Well, listen, there are so many cassettes in the game. Most likely there are, but if you really want to listen to them in the game, download and upload your playlist to the game.

S
Syndicate 2016 25.12.21

Evgenito
download and upload your playlist to the game.
How

J
John371 25.12.21

Sins of the Father and Quiet's Theme are definitely there

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

I found absolutely all the audio cassettes with music and I can assure you with a clear conscience that, unfortunately, these wonderful songs are not in the game. As audio cassettes, of course.

R
RGC 25.12.21

Csgashnik
at the root of the game is a customsoundtrack folder or something like that. throw songs there

S
Syndicate 2016 25.12.21

Scopolamine
ATP will now listen to Viktor Tsoi and the Gaza Strip in the game :)

S
Syndicate 2016 25.12.21

Scopolamine
I don't have a customtrack tell me the way I have a repack by seyter

V
Victor Tsoi 25.12.21

Csgashnik
Zdorov, great choice, that's how this folder is called, "CustomSoundtrack", I personally have it and it's called that ...

S
Syndicate 2016 25.12.21

Victor coy
after setting it you had me I already had a couple of missions so far we can’t create

X
XBoy360 25.12.21

Standing on zi edge
Of zy crator
Like e prafets wans sad
And zi ashys
Or o cold nau
know more
bulets And zi embers and
dead Wispers ...
Damn, the song is certainly awesome, especially under that trailer it blissed out 50 times. But I could not find the cassettes in the game. Does it exist at all? And you still haven't met the seventeen-minute track The Order-Elegia, is it not there either? I don't play on a PC, so I don't stutter about custom music.

S
Syndicate 2016 25.12.21

Victor coy
ATP Viktor Tsoi now I listen to Viktor Tsoi and the Gaza Strip in the game, I created a folder and the music appeared

V
Victor Tsoi 25.12.21

Csgashnik
Yes, no matter what ...