3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.21 10:24 pm

What's up with the system?

Overclocking the CPU and RAM has ceased to be possible when raising the sponge. Roughly speaking, it is worth raising the CPU / RAM to 1.45v / 2.07v, the system freezes in the BIOS. When the RAM frequencies are raised to 800 MHz, the death screen came out without a cushion during the game in Metro LL Not even 5 minutes have passed. Go to the landfill now, right? I'm sinning on the motherboard
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Twig 25.12.21

Say you have a PC or laptop. If a PC, then disassemble the system unit, clean it, check the coolers. There you will see what is wrong with your iron. If the motherboard, then just buy a new motherboard, and do not throw everything away. And if it's a laptop, then I don't know what the problem is.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.21

in phenome 2, it seems like the memory controller is not in the megapixel and it is not chasing at the expense of the megapixel. hence it can only indirectly influence.
most likely the pitch is already very old, degraded, and in order to continue its work, it is worth abandoning the races.
and so you can try to reset the BIOS.

M
Maxximka_UA 25.12.21

Either there is a lot of voltage on the processor, or vice versa, it is not enough, I had the same, I just changed the voltage on the processor and everything went away

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.21

Khvorostinushka
Comp. System in profile

MunchkiN 616
RAM degraded, if it is new?

Prizrak94
My cpu spikes up to 1.47v soars at 3.2GHz

B
Belomorkanal 25.12.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
It is quite possible that the mother has electrolytic capacitors on the RAM and CPU feed, and they tend to swell over the years and lose their original capacity, which leads to critical power failures. If the conduits are really electrolytic, it is easy to check if they are swollen or not, you just need to touch the "cap" of the capacitor, if it is convex, the conduit is dead and needs to be replaced.
If the arms are out of the shoulders and there is a certain amount of patience, then you can solder the capacitors to new ones with the same number of farads. The operation is not complicated, especially since I have an inexhaustible source of so-called "radio components".

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.21

Belomorkanal
especially since I have an inexhaustible source of so-called "radio components".
Is it possible to somehow intersect with you geographically?
Does the life of the capacitors depend on the acceleration and lifting of the spring?
Where are these same capacitors?

B
Belomorkanal 25.12.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
Your mother has modern solid-state conduits, so the problem lies elsewhere. Capacitors are those cylindrical crap stuck all over the board. In the photo, the conduits are solid, there is no liquid (electrolyte) and their service life is practically unlimited.
And if you need so-called "radio parts", you are welcome - to the nearest special. score. Personally, I order them at work both for the work itself and for crafts.
With such a small amount of information, all I can advise is to clean the contacts on the operative strips with an eraser (for a pencil), rub until the dark gold contacts turn light yellow with a metallic sheen, in short, you need to completely clean off the plaque. It is not recommended to do this more than one or two times during the entire operation of the PC, since you can completely clean those. gold from contacts. This, of course, is unlikely to help, but it will not be superfluous.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.21

Belomorkanal
So the ozu is new. I am still tormented by thoughts about the problem with the power supply of the CPU / RAM. Otherwise, how to explain this?

The most interesting thing is that it works with one RAM bar in 2GB, although without overclocking.
I found this one to replace:
http://pingvinpc.ru/shop.php?x=produce&id=4630
What do you think?

B
Belomorkanal 25.12.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich] The
napruga is stable, why the frequency is dropping is not clear. Probably the problem is really in the CPU power supply, I hope the problem will go away when replacing the mother.
Mother, I would order one. Better is the chipset and cooling on it and the power supply, but on that one there are no radiators at all. The price difference is quite acceptable.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.21

Belomorkanal
Thank you