3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faussst 25.12.21 10:24 pm

Technical Issues (Perfect World)

people! Help! My friend has trouble: he enters the toy, and after 10-15 minutes. -vis the whole computer (even Klava does not answer). Comp (Atlon 3200, 2 GB of RAM, Geforse 8500) DOES NOT OVERHEAT. Tell me, pliz.
173 Comments
Sort by:
T
TranE. 25.12.21

A similar problem on an HP laptop, old truth .... Prots - P4, 3.0 HT, 512 DDR-400, ATi Radeon 9000 IGP.
Updating the drivers did not help, there are no shifts with patches either.

S
Slavone 25.12.21

on the office of the pv site there is a support service, write about your problem and within an hour you will receive an answer or a request to clarify the data ... I have already asked for help a couple of times, explained and helped promptly!

G
Ghost lord 25.12.21

Who is the thread, grab some kind of garbage happened, the server began to slow down (Sirius) xs what to do))))) help plizzzzzzzzzzz)))))))))

S
SipulkaKast 25.12.21

Who is not too lazy to send the ENTIRE folder at the address of the game ... Perfect World element maps a16 on my soap [email protected]! It weighs only 2 MB! Deleted by accident! Now I can not enter the game! ((

s
steelers 25.12.21

Please help what is the error? appears after pressing "Start"
pops up what is the error in the iroglyphs.

V
VAYSA 25.12.21

I have steelers the same way !! help me please!!!!!

w
walheru 25.12.21

Have you manually patched it ??? and checking the game before launching ??? they said that this appears if the harosho did not update the game with patch 1.4.0. I didn't have such problems, I did everything as indicated and voala.

V
VAYSA 25.12.21

walheru I did an autopatch, and checked the game before launching

V
VAYSA 25.12.21

the problem was solved with the installation of patch 1.4.0

w
walheru 25.12.21

if harosho did not update the game with patch 1.4.0 - the problem was solved with the installation of patch 1.4.0 - then the same ...))

d
delik007 25.12.21

How to solve the problem with the exit to the desktop ??? When in the game mode I go to the desktop, then when entering the game you cannot activate the mouse !!! the cursor is no longer game, but which is on my slave. table !!! And when you click on the mouse, he flies to the slave. table ((((((and so it repeats !!! ((((((((

A
Aurum1995 25.12.21

I also have a problem with these launches. What kind of hieroglyphs. Like doing an update. Right now the game weighs 2.69GB. And the hieroglyphs are all the same.
maybe you still need to do something?

A
Aurum1995 25.12.21

people who have a patch for pv

W
WarDiman 25.12.21

Tell me what to do if the game crashes very often

J
John69 25.12.21

Help how to find out the login and password, otherwise I enter and write for sure.
Show with an example.

D
Darknecros 25.12.21

oO it is necessary to register on pwonline.ru
Shl but not a bot by chance? ;)

J
John69 25.12.21

I just had a punching version of the game, Wait a new one and everything is fine.

T
TOMMY25 25.12.21

I don't remember, but there it is necessary to manually install patches
somewhere on the office. There was a guide on this case

S
Spaceman-RF 25.12.21

People, hello, my friend dropped the game itself, and not the installation files (I can't download them myself), but there is no file to start the game, please email: [email protected]

H
Helen2210 25.12.21

Hello everyone! I’ll tell you my problem right away: I installed the game client 1.4.0 2265, version 58, updated it with a patch to version 61. The next patch was downloaded from this link charliez.ru/pw/ec_patch_58-65.cup, but! the game does not see it (it cannot download it from the official site - an error!). I changed the file extension (*. cup)? - the game saw this patch, but writes that the files are corrupted and it is impossible to update the client (. The auto-update does not work and the check does not work either , writes "Update server error Try another server." Help pliz !!!
PS: icq 470-103-348