3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hardwaredude 25.12.21 10:24 pm

Does the weapon level increase? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Sniffed all over Google - couldn't find an answer. When equipping a Persian for a mission, an inscription like "Your weapon level has been increased. Do you want to equip a new weapon?" What does it mean? Are weapons and items improving somehow? Presumably, with an increase in the level of the development team. But how do they improve? How?
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 25.12.21

hardwaredude
You are developing a new level of this device, hence the inscription. How many stars are there in the barrel, gadget or box with a shape, such is the level.

h
hardwaredude 25.12.21

XBoy Venom 360

So everything seems to be completely developed for me, there is nowhere else to go. I do not develop anything manually, and the message sometimes appears.

s
sattium 25.12.21

hardwaredude
Sorry, but to reach such a stage of the game that you can't unblock everything and don't understand ... In general, if it offers, then you are not wearing all the max. level .... So he suggests wearing a higher level (more stars)

X
XBoy360 25.12.21

hardwaredude
This means that you are equipped with gear below the level that is generally available.

h
hardwaredude 25.12.21

sattium

And here's the problem. I got there, and I know all this. For a long time everything is dressed at the maximum level, and for a long time the game has not shown this message. But suddenly this message appears every few hours, although I don't change my equipment to "less star". I never change it at all after choosing what I like. This message just appears about once every 7 o'clock for no reason.

Okay, until I blame it on a bug. Weird.

C
CT3H 25.12.21

sattium
Sorry, but to reach such a stage of the game that you unblock everything and do not understand ... The
boy, of course, of course opened everything with cheat codes from the very beginning of the game, and now he sits and does not cut it ... they say ... "What's the matter? ".." Why so? ".." What's going on ?? !!!! "