3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Churashov 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Glitch - fabulous money drops out in the inventories of corpses (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Greetings. Does anyone know how to remove a glitch from Losta, when the corpses in the backpack have, for example, 25,000 rubles and if you poke at them to pick them up, they do not disappear from the inventory of the corpse, but the sum of GG is added. So if you click on "take everything", then the GG from one such corpse at the very beginning of the game (for example, from the bandos at the factory) may have a million rubles.
This completely breaks the whole thrill of the game. I walked to the dump and suddenly found that I already had about 5 lamas 0_o
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xacka143 25.12.21

What's stopping you from just taking it once?

S
Sergey Churashov 25.12.21

Nothing gets in the way, but it's not right. Plus, sometimes you have to hurry to grab what is in the inventory by clicking on "take all". In addition, I am not making a modification of the mod for myself.
In short, the question is how to fix it, so please do not write: - "cool ... I would be so ... freebie, rejoice ... I don’t like it, don’t take it ... but I have all the rules ..." - etc.

F
FERNANDOTORRES 25.12.21

Alternatively, try checking the character_desc_general. And the files character_desc_ with a similar name is gameplay they are responsible for the inventory

s
saa0891 25.12.21

And it's not easier to ask a question on a thematic forum, I think that they will answer you faster and more competently.
http://ap-pro.ru/forum/101

S
Snowguard 25.12.21

Sergey Churashov
My Jewish meter shows negative values.

S
Sergey Churashov 25.12.21

"And it's not easier to ask a question on a thematic forum ..." - it's easier when you know exactly where you need to. I didn't find it, that's why I created a theme. Thanks for the link.