3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasya 15.11.19 09:41 pm

ARTMONEY and space Rangers 2 (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

ARTMONEY and space Rangers 2
219 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dominator 15.11.19

Nifiga no break Rangers ART MONEY! Half an hour sat...

K
KM8 15.11.19

Lomayutsya and how! And ArtMoney and Searches really tried the game only version 1.0 (propazina to 1.1 or 1.2 isn't :-( ). Cargo - 4 bytes; node is 1 byte; cannon, droid, grab 4 bytes; engine - speed - 4 bytes, the range of the jump is 1 byte; scanner - 1 bytes. Body only and generator protection I didn't get blew up ;-).
In General, after Artmani become not fun to play - nosish like mad with the speed of 5000 and shot in 255 units from each of the trunk - boring! Better place HONESTLY! (but sometimes you can and nodiko with some money to add, and one or two cannon to popkladet ;-) ).

i
iljas 15.11.19

LYUDI KAK MOJNO NAYTI NU ETI CODISHKI ???????ISHU DLYA pROJECTA IGI...NE MOGU SLOMAT EGO.ESLI ZNAETE TO POMOGIT POJALUYSTA!!!
buDU BLOGODAREN

P
PlayGround.ru 15.11.19

And money as the node to break????

4ebyraLLlka 15.11.19

tell me how bad it is to break ArtMoney in rangaraj 2 version 2.0, as written here does not work http://www.artmoney.ru/r_faq.htm#faq21

D
DoZZeR92 15.11.19

I also can't bring money to B2.0,Artmann nifiga not see,can anyone tell th

H
Hell_Al 15.11.19

Hi! Probably late... Very late, but can someone peeks in here....
Climb on CDs, found this game, I wanted pogamat. Broke to start from scratch. Who knows, the huge request to tell, how to break through Artmann Not only the weight and price, but also other parameters. The range, strength, distance. It is desirable, for example, and more. Thank you for earlier

K
KM8 15.11.19

As I wrote previously, after Artmann interest in the game drops, so I do not recommend to use this method the first time who runs the game.

So we Nada: Artmann (I used 7.23) and table Space Rangers 2 v1.3.amt (many thanks to its Creator Yurikom)

In the game fly research station, remain on the safe side, go to the freighter S, take in hand Paphlagonia object (after memorizing its value), switch a Artmane and looking for our price (in my case it is the capture price of 660 and a weight of 40)

on the subject of upgrades, remember the new price (my 1055), take it in your hand, you switch to Artmann and take out

transfer the value and choose edit, we need to put a -32 to the right of the plus sign, click on plus and copy the resulting address

continue to look for the pointer to this address

if you find some choose one you fancy, move it, modify and copy the pointer

allocated to all resources, edit selected, and in the address field instead of XXX insert our value

that's all :-)

now change those settings what us Nada: price 999999, volume 1, cardinality capture 500, range 255.

now you can change the settings from the other (even upgrading) items, except for housing on it the game crashes.

PS: Well the screens are not removed :-). Thanks to another hosting.

H
Hell_Al 15.11.19

KM8 Thank you very much for your informative reply. Respect to you. Catch a plus sign :) at Least I can with your help, wish to change what you like)))

K
KM8 15.11.19

Who founded the table Space Rangers 2 v1.3.amt post:
_http://rapidshare.com/files/242911770/KR_2_v1.3_amt.rar.html

taken from this archive artmoneytables_rus.exe (there is a lot of useful things, however the archive from 2007), spread and it can come in handy :-)
_http://rapidshare.com/files/242912752/artmoneytables_rus.exe.html

In General, Artmann is evil ;-)

U
Uzverek 15.11.19

to KR8
Super
thank you so much for detailed manual
works
checked purely out of curiosity.

How to edit resources in planetary battles?
Well, that would not just 3000, but only for 90000?

S
Skynetxtz 15.11.19

KM8 Put the skins of the last three actions. Not quite clear but stoimosti things I'm changing), but then it is not clear(

K
KM8 15.11.19

Well the screens are not removed :-). Thanks to another hosting.

S
Skynetxtz 15.11.19

Ballsuse THANK you) everything works tested on new Rangers "Space Rangers 2: Revolution"

F
FAMINEDA 15.11.19

Inhuman thanks to you guys!

F
FasdMen 15.11.19

I beg perezalil table! The links are already not working and it is very necessary. Thanks in advance.

F
FAMINEDA 15.11.19

FasdMen, links died, but you can go to the website Artmann and you will be happy :-)

F
FasdMen 15.11.19

FAMINEDA the problem is that yesterday I rummaged all Internet not found. On the website Artmann identity was, but their link you get on the page just text(No pictures, nothing, just the text with explanations on the use of tables). If thee is a table not a bastard laid out, I was somewhere but can't find(seem pissed away =() thanks in Advance.

F
FAMINEDA 15.11.19

FasdMen, catch

F
FasdMen 15.11.19

Thanks) Now just will not lie to sleep =)