3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LightColorWave 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Roccat Kave 5.1

I decided to buy these headphones due to the presence of real 5.1 sound. Are there owners of this miracle? How are things going with the design?
3 Comments
Sort by:
g
gunfighter99 25.12.21

I got used to this miracle for a long time, I don't feel the weight, but if I sit in them for 3-4 hours a day, my head
hurts in a month -_- So sometimes I alternate with my old ears. Now I regret that I staggered and took then Siberia or a worse sound, tk. xonara dg is clearly not enough for these ears.
In general, I am satisfied with them, they give a good sound, the microphone (quiet in some programs) is of excellent quality, we could not swing them in terms of bass, perhaps the sound is rather weak.
But their weight .. it is better to take lighter fish soup, it is more useful for the head;)

s
sawfish 25.12.21

LightColorWave
I have stereo caves, as far as I know, there are no differences from 5.1 in design. IMHO they are flimsy in the headband of metal there is only plastic (but light). After a couple of months of yuza, a piece of plastic flew off when I just took them off my head

Spoiler

L
LightColorWave 25.12.21

sawfish
Okay, ATP for the answer. I will consider.