3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SabirXXX 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Meow !!! (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Sorry, but I can’t find the answer so much more noticeably! Hello guys, please tell me, otherwise I was tired of looking for Old ??? In the mission "Traces of ghosts" the kitten meows constantly, how can I not find it ??? the question torments I want to find who can handle it ??? Advance ATP!
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 25.12.21

Pressing Q + sonar shows the location to the target. If everything is empty but there is sound, then congratulations, you're crazy.

N
NDes 25.12.21

SabirXXX
Listen closely and look closely where the sound is coming from, it's a bird. You can climb the rock at the post, a meow will fly over your head))

G
Gutsz 25.12.21

SabirXXX
This is such a bird, set a trap and catch it

a
alfainfo 25.12.21

okay with meowing, better tell me why in all missions a quiet voice constantly repeats one and the same phrase, like music in the background, but a quiet male voice ... Is this because a hundred GG psycho with a splinter in his head?

D
DarkStrip73 25.12.21

alfainfo
Isn't your partner singing by chance?: D

A
Aips95 25.12.21

Maybe it's somehow connected with swimming? When you use the shower, it says that you have restored strength and psi health (or something like that)

h
hardwaredude 25.12.21

Aips95

Not related in any way. Taking a shower removes hand shakes. Hum can be heard from Quiet. To be honest, it is already beginning to enrage me. There is a command "Quiet" in the game, but it doesn't seem to affect the singing. And she never shuts up. For the hundredth time already starts to podbeshivat.

A
Aips95 25.12.21

Well, banish this walking "glory minute" in the name of silence.)