3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Y5J 25.12.21 10:38 pm

The question is about pumping personnel. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

As a matter of fact, he rocked the N / I department to the maximum: 2 people with rank S ++ 20 each with A ++ / A, the rest A +. And I have only 43 levs from this department ... How can I raise it to 50? A soldier with rank S did not meet at all, although the game was completely passed (except for the fillers of chapter 2) with rank S was given only at the end of chapters. The maximum I see is A ++ But then they sit in jail for hours ... The level of heroism is about 105,000. Tell me, what am I doing wrong?) Or the game is tailored for advanced online bases, i.e. Because I saw a rifle for which this department needs to be raised to 60 ... But even if so, then S-ranked soldiers should still be found in the game, but they are not there ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Y5J 25.12.21

MGS3PussyEater
Clearly, thanks) Well, I ran after me ... what to do ... now from 17, there will be some other bonuses ...))
and another question, if I play in a single, can the PB be attacked?

Y
Y5J 25.12.21

MGS3PussyEater
Wait, if I play offline, will there be any bonuses from the forward base?

Y
Y5J 25.12.21

MGS3PussyEater
no. while playing pirate. They say that after completing the plot, soldiers lay down at almost every post, but I have none) maybe I still had to go through the missions, that on the extreme in Chapter 2?)

a
alfainfo 25.12.21

MGS3PussyEater
and the second chapter is with what mission, how do you go from Avgan to Africa, or even later? otherwise I now have 13 missions in the region of 100t of heroism. So I think how you rocked the heroism, replayed the main missions? and then I have never replayed the plots yet, only side effects.