3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bui333 25.12.21 11:06 pm

How to complete Shalidor's maze (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Everyone knows that the Russian version has a bug with its passage. But there is a way to get through without installing a bug patch that was concocted in Bethesda. So this is how: go to save and open the skyrim.txt file with notepad. There is a line sLanguage = (there is Russian). Just for the duration of the maze, replace = russian with = english and save. I'm going through it myself.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bui333 25.12.21

Maze walkthrough video

s
ssd213 25.12.21

I have english by default, changed to russian then back, it did not help.

B
Bui333 25.12.21

ssd213 Russian does not turn on? In the file properties after changing to Russian, check the "read only" checkbox

s
ssd213 25.12.21

Bui333
The fact of the matter is that the game has a Russian language, but the English is spelled out in the file. I change the language, put it on "reading only", and still I can't go through this labyrinth ..

F
Ferdinand78 25.12.21

the same trouble, there is English by default ...

E
Eduard S. 25.12.21

well, no one is cured?

k
korrigan_sr 25.12.21

Yes, it's all nonsense. In my file (by the way Skirym.ini and not Skirym.txt) there is = Russian, rearranged to = English. Uselessly. I see the only way: I demolished the game, put on the English version, everything went right away without any problems, did not have time to use a magical light to fire it into the sigil, as the peaks went down - like, run. And the funny thing is that this maze is fucking unnecessary. Passed, got on some stupid disc, fought with anotraches :) and dremora, threw me back and ... And ... everything :(. Exactly as in the link to youtube.

s
serioussamsecond 25.12.21

Cool: it really helped when I replaced RUSSIAN with English - the sigils immediately began to activate and the gratings were lowered; but when, after a couple of minutes after completing the labyrinth quest, I went to change ENG to RUS again, it turned out that RUSSIAN was already written in the ini file. That is, the game was changed forcibly, but it worked.