3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lcst 15.11.19 09:42 pm

Stopped work program (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I have a pirate. For no reason at all ceased to boot save. Crashes with the error"DISCONTINUED OPERATION of the PROGRAM EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 - STEAM
First off, as I stopped by the port and selected destination. Then just stopped to boot sohranki. In what MB a problem?
In game.crash latest C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
In game.log latest
00:04:05.131 : [actor] Initialized at [-11224.2;20.0;63308.5]
00:04:05.388 : Forcing sector data!
00:04:05.443 : Sector force started.
00:04:07.759 : Sector force finished.

How to be? Again the game can't start.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgZ 15.11.19

lcst
this piece of log doesn't give anything completely necessary

s
stormans 15.11.19

lcst
Try to load an earlier save, before I drove to the ferry and chose a destination.
Illustrate their saves:

Spoiler
Yellow marked extreme saving autosave, this is something that doesn't want you to boot,
take out any other folders that you have (can choose by date and time of saving) autosave_drive, autosave_drive_1 ...2...3 etc TWO files - game info and put it with replacement in the folder autosave. And try to boot, should help.
Spoilerage else from the folder cache and delete all files of the first launches of the selected game profile will be slightly longer than subsequent launches have been faster.

l
lcst 15.11.19

stormans
No help came one way. Alas.

l
lcst 15.11.19

MgZ
https://dropmefiles.com/HHn9U here is the game.log
Who sincerely wants to help, please take a look

Traveled a lot to lose don't want

M
MgZ 15.11.19

lcst
try to clean up for the beginning sounds for traffic from Denis, if you do not help then another, and all traffic from it , in addition tonnar with MAZ swear a lot at you

s
stormans 15.11.19

MgZ
Tonar with MAZ yellow warnings, they will not be relegation. In game.log an error to the lack of destination of the ferry, and he just left the game on the ferry, and then his words stopped saving to boot. Oh and error in the garage with the disconnected cards are left in the profile, they need to be manually cleaned.
lcst
Very strange that the first method did not help... are you sure You did everything? Usually an earlier save before the error should boot. Upload on file sharing your profile and the screenshot of the monitor screen when the save refused to load, and shoot me a PM.

s
stormans 15.11.19

lcst
Here is what was in your file, the save folder disappeared
Spoiler
Should be like this:
Spoiler

My documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and folder numbers (this profile) send the whole thing.

u
umv42 15.11.19

lcst
In the log we must look for the lines with the words warning and error ;)

u
umv42 15.11.19

Garages are rams of some kind. What kind of card you are?

M
MgZ 15.11.19

umv42
you know about the log and ask such questions