3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProstoYkrop 25.12.21 11:06 pm

Nameless quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It is necessary to "examine the rest of the grove", I cannot go through the door (no key, no passage: c) Ps This quest for Skellegs is the main one!
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiretast 25.12.21

If you follow the footsteps of the wolf, there will be a place where there are many paw prints, in the very corner of the grove near the wall, next to the tree. Geralt in that place will say "Morkvarg's hideout is somewhere nearby." There will also be a small stream of water nearby. When you find this place, to the left of the tree, right in the wall, look for a stone staircase, it is almost invisible, so it is easy to miss it. You climb it, and then you will figure it out.

P
ProstoYkrop 25.12.21

Spiretast
Thanks c: I barely found the stairs.

N
Niko71790 25.12.21

Gleb Knorr With
his own meat, beat him 2 times in 2 days for this.

N
Niko71790 25.12.21

Gleb Knorr
Asked? You have been answered.

P
Pe4kin182 25.12.21

I killed the wolf, tried to feed him and he disappeared. Then the task "to inspect the rest of the grove" was displayed. With the help of my witcher's instinct, I rummaged through the entire task area. Everything. But I haven't found anything. Please tell me what to do?

S
Sawyer2014 25.12.21

Spiretast
show the screenshot, I can't find it

S
Sawyer2014 25.12.21

s
smitsk8er 25.12.21

this is a buggy quest .. you have to wait for the patch =

s
smitsk8er 25.12.21

s
sheikan 25.12.21

smitsk8er
On the other hand, it is necessary to get around. Comrade Spiretast has already detailed everything.

s
smitsk8er 25.12.21

sheikan
and what I was there, fought in a wolf or whatever it was, and let him eat his meat .. he leaned back ... and that's it .. the cave is empty. and on the quest writes to inspect something else

s
smitsk8er 25.12.21

and if I skip this quest, it turns out I won’t pass the game?

s
sheikan 25.12.21

smitsk8er
Well, what stupid questions, would have googled a video walkthrough long ago. And in general, what a stupid manner this is, just go straight to the forums, ignoring all other sources where information can be obtained much faster.

Volkolak is not your main goal, and killing him is not the best option.
In the main quest, you need to find the man's corpse. You will find him if you go to the location behind a closed door. You can get into it by opening the middle gateway. There will be a well or just a pit into which you will need to jump.
Did you even play with the levers behind the stream?

n
n73cemen 25.12.21

what to do if the quest passed and then took it again and, without paying attention, filled a couple of levls on side quests, replay it?

n
n73cemen 25.12.21

and all on autosaves and a hike for a very long time now, what are you doing?

J
JOKERIVAN 25.12.21

n73cemen
How could you take it again if you passed it ?? 7 In this location, 2 quests pass, one is the main one to find the man's corpse, the second one is to kill (or not kill) a morkvarg, one does not interfere with the other, I went through the main , then removed the curse from the werewolf, no problem

n
n73cemen 25.12.21

Solved a problem! there was an image of the system from it restored the save and went over again everything worked, I do not know what the problem was for the first time
All advice for the future, do separate save periodically !!!