3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pro-stl_513 25.12.21 11:06 pm

What games are similar to ME-ME3? (Mass Effect 3)

I mean similar ones, not by topic, but by the following criteria listed below - Choice of replicas; small or even large plot changes; solutions that change some details; the ability to choose who to kill and whom to meet, etc .; pumping the main character; the ability to transfer the save if the game consists of several parts; and most importantly, what would be from the third, and not from the first person!
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fursow 25.12.21

Any RPG games;)

-
-YAROSLAV- 25.12.21

The Witcher, Dragon Edge, Deus X.

n
nurbak 25.12.21

pro-stl_513
Of course, the Dragon age trilogy, from the same Bioware, the role-playing system is extremely similar, the ideal in this regard is DA Origins

S
Sidorovich12 25.12.21

W3aMisterWinner
Well, about which I do not agree. The first came out excellent in all plans, but the second was so-so. A bunch of flaws, cut content and at times shortened the plot. It feels like they were releasing it in a hurry, the main thing is to sell it as soon as possible. YES, and besides, 1 and 2 are connected with each other only indirectly in history.

B
BorodaOLD 25.12.21

IMHO the name of the topic would be more correct: What games does mass effect look like?
In my opinion, after the release of the first KOTOR, biotons wanted to burn down their star wars with blackjack and ... asari, but already without the close control of George Lucas. The theme of sounds is fertile, but there is little material - so they could not resist. As a result, we have what we have - somewhere in the middle of the second part, the plot stalled. The spacesuit-armor was replaced by armored bras, and the desire to create was replaced by the desire to earn more green bills. I generally keep quiet about the third me: the textures are worse than in the first part, the merged endings and the division of opinions about the wines / fail of the year. EEE ... something carried me, shut up. ))

N
Nohchik1ant 25.12.21

BorodaOLD Really
brought you in ... ME 1,2,3 great games !!! IMHO

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.21

the description is more similar in general to the games of byver and obsidian,
as well as to the series of games about vicner,
not counting the dragoon age, in my opinion the closest game in terms of mechanics will be the alpha protocol.

B
BorodaOLD 25.12.21

Nohchik1ant
hmm. And the rating of 5.4 from the players on metacritics says that not only I think me3 is not very good, to put it mildly. )

K
Kavalar 25.12.21

In general, if you look at the criteria, then Arcanum is perfect (but here the truth is "from the third person" with a big stretch). Fallout can still be added to the -YAROSLAV- list. Take a closer look at 4 parts, which will be released soon, if you haven't played the previous ones. Judging by the most fervent reviews - the weak link in the game is the graphics. If you did not play 3, then at least there will be no too ardent indignation from the picture.

_
_Irbis_ 25.12.21

Other BioWare games. Obsidian games like Dungeon Siege 3 or Alpha Protocol.

N
Nohchik1ant 25.12.21

BorodaOLD
I don't give a damn about the opinions of other players. I do not judge games by the opinions of other players, which is what I recommend to you.
PS look at the rating (9.2) from (5766) users here on PG, here are the same players as those (5534) who put a rating of 5.4 on metacritics.

B
BorodaOLD 25.12.21

Nohchik1ant
Are we already on you? fast)))
Unlike you, I don't care about the opinions of other players. But I also have mine. )

d
danyiil695 25.12.21

BorodaOLD
The game itself is good, such ratings, because it did not live up to expectations, the end of the trilogy, after all.

N
Nohchik1ant 25.12.21

BorodaOLD
CLEAR! I hope you really have your opinion ... Happy for you.

w
we get what we deserve 25.12.21

Nohchik1ant
BorodaOLD
Dear forum users, we urge you not to go beyond the discussed topic.

Further discussions of the game itself will be transferred to the topic of impressions, and their author will be punished by ignoring oral warnings.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 25.12.21

there is also an important point that gives a special taste to the world of ME - this is the life of the world around you: your party members communicate with each other, bots communicate with each other, party members communicate with bots, after each mission you can communicate with everyone who has a dialogue button, you will learn a lot of interesting things - sometimes such pearls slip through, you forget where you were going. The most offensive thing is that most games are not voiced, so conversations are in subtitles, you just don't have time to read something.
in this regard, almost all games from biovars delight with such chips