3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 25.12.21 11:06 pm

Fifa 16 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 16 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

The eternal struggle between two football monsters! What is your opinion and impression?
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torstein 25.12.21

What is the opinion? What is the impression? Everyone has their own pros and cons, everyone has their own taste for the game. Someone likes FIFA, someone PES. Well, Fifa is much more behind PES in terms of capabilities.

h
hipnike 25.12.21

What did you think of it??? What, everyone has already played except me?

-
-SlashuuR- 25.12.21

Both shit)

L
Lavanderas 25.12.21

Played dog from 2008 to 2015 on console! And here is my little opinion: fifa takes the speed of the game, Ultimat team, transfers. The disadvantages of Peso 15 are the impossibility or a very long wait to connect to an opponent online. Dumb balls (who came up with this nonsense with the players) - this is the main disadvantage, just infuriated this random. Well, everything is much slower on-line. Ps. I switched to fifu from 15 pesos. I used to hate fifu. The dog was cool, with 13 problems began, but bearable. 15 failure. For a loner will pull.

F
Fasmon 25.12.21

Lavanderas
))))))))))))))))

L
Lavanderas 25.12.21

Fasmon
didn’t understand, but it’s not that, I don’t care about the speed, for me it’s not an indicator, it doesn’t play a huge role.

M
Michael101 25.12.21

Everyone has their own pros and cons. For each one of these games is better. Everyone has different tastes.

T
Traun 25.12.21

Having played demos on Sony 4, I liked PES more.
But on the computer I pre-ordered both.
The first time I buy a PES, tell me how there is with a network game? And the names of the players in the unlicensed leagues are real?

T
Traun 25.12.21

They are already praising PES 16 on PC with might and main, almost like Sony 4, the difference is all sorts of little things, the grass is not so green, etc.
Already 84% of positive comments
Here is an overview of the PC version in German, even Google does not help to understand this set of words
Test zu PES 2016: Mittlerweile haben wir gut 40 Stunden mit der PC-Version und noch mal genau so viele mit den Current-Gen-Konsolen-Varianten verbracht und können zumindest bezüglich des Inhaltes Entwarnung geben: Ihr müsst auf demline PC weder auf (Off -) Modi verzichten, noch Gameplay-Einschnitte in Kauf nehmen, die Unterschiede sind allesamt technischer Natur. Schaut man sich die beiden Versionen direkt nebeneinander an, fallen die Abweichungen dann auch sofort auf. Das ganze Geschehen auf dem PC wirkt farbärmer, die Spielergesichter etwas plastik-ähnlicher, der Rasen ist weniger detailliert und vor allem das Drumherum ist mittlerweile leider komplett veraltet.

Das Geschehen auf den Rängen wird in PES 2016 von Klon-Fans dominiert, Zuschauer, Ordner und Presse rund um das Spielfeld erinnern an selige Sega-Rally-Zeiten - nur ohne aufkommendes Retro-Feeling. Warum das so ist, weiß wohl nur Konami, denn dass es auch anders geht, beweisen die wirklich gut ausschauenden Xbox-One- und PS4-Versionen - wobei man natürlich festhalten sollte, dass die PC-Version mitnichten hässlich ist. Mehr als Durchschnitt wäre aber auch nett gewesen.

12Ba4 25.12.21

You will put Traun Patcheg and there will be norms and clubs and surnames) Interestingly PesEdit will be this year? As a sim dog, it is definitely cooler, or rather, it is the only sim of football.

T
Traun 25.12.21

12Ba4 is
n't it dangerous to bet on the license?
Physics always pleased me in PES, I am now worried about the schedule. Many argue it will be like on PS 3. And PS 4 I really liked the graph, I hope the PC does not disappoint

E
Eroppo 25.12.21

In PES there is no one of the main FIFA chips - the Super Script of Inaccurate Pass, when a player walks next to a barely rolling ball, yawns and waits for him to finally roll out of the line, because the mega-intelligence, based on the smartest innovative random number generator, considered that the partner badly gave the ball to this player

D
Denxxx 777 25.12.21

what is there to think as always, cal dog

A
Aleksander G 25.12.21

in the fifa the camera is online coop is present and in pes there is no such camera on the network, even if we talk about the camera on top which the creators cannot put it online suckers))) the

fifa rules I'm happy for them))

P
Purgesha 25.12.21

12Ba4
as far as I remember PesEdit will never be there again, it seems like they were shouting that no one donates money to them and they have bad finances and in general they were offended)

A
AdamC 25.12.21

Traun
after the 13th didn’t take litsuha, because the gameplay in the next two parts let down) now I don’t know about online, at one time you create your own team and go for championships for sentries (every hour there was a champion), plus just games for rating) now like I remember more choice in this regard) and the teams, yes, alas, were by default, perhaps amateur patches will be suitable for online, and not only for a loner) let's see) I

don’t worry about the graphics, I always appreciated the gameplay in the series, they wouldn’t mess with it) )

X
Xaser 25.12.21

Purgesha
Sorry so. They made patches head and shoulders above the Germans Pesgalaxy.