3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 25.12.21 11:06 pm

What are the system requirements? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Recently announced alpha for PC and system requirements:
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core / 3.3 GHz (recommended), 2.6 GHz (minimum)
Memory: 8 GB
Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280 X, 2 GB VRAM Do
you think the final version will have the same requirements? Or higher?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenisZotov2014 25.12.21

Most likely they will remain the same.

d
dMiiitry 25.12.21

DenisZotov2014
or more will be, this is yubisoft (

I
Ilya233 25.12.21

Possibly higher. Since alpha is not the final version of the game ... And that's sad. My computer will not pull ((

C
CrowBY 25.12.21

Ilya233 is
much more, and so 50 percent of players will slow down

T
TheSTIG126 25.12.21

most likely these will be the ones recommended in the release

T
TimKar 25.12.21

Probably not much higher than these.

T
Toxa95 25.12.21

Strange, the game has closed corridor spaces, it shouldn't eat a lot.
But for sure! It's Ubisoft! They even have Tetris on Titan lags.

T
Tier69 25.12.21

The game has been doing for 3 years already, the iron of 3 years ago will pull anybody in love.

L
Lord eizenhorn 25.12.21

Tier69
seems to be doing it from scratch

p
poT9ka 25.12.21

That feeling when I registered for fun, knowing that the game will not work ..........

s
sector1111 25.12.21

just received an invitation
config in the profile,
we will find out whether the game will start in general

K
Kolya Abramenko 25.12.21

I think the requirements in the final version will be lower than now, because the game will be optimized. And now it is raw and eats a lot of unnecessary resources.

C
Cfdd 25.12.21

Well, this game, as I watched from the video, is not so powerful but good, it seems to me that an ordinary PC will pull

V
Vladimir Bogatyrev 25.12.21

If you want to know the system requirements for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege, then check out what Assassin's creed Unity requires. The system requirements should be roughly similar, because these two games are made on the same engine. And if you take into account the statements of Ubisoft that Unity has used all the power of PS $ and XBOX ONE, then the system requirements are unlikely to be higher than in Unity, if only a little. Most importantly, do not forget to check what version of drivers you have before starting the game. Personally, from the beginning, Unity did not bother me, because the drivers were not the latest version, but after installing the latest version I played at high resolution (Considering that I had a Radeon HD 7950 video card, and not a Radeon HD 7970 as they wrote in the minimum salaries).