3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lahesis333 25.12.21 11:06 pm

Ancient Witcher: Cat School Improvement I (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help pliz, what to do with the completion of the quest "Witcher's Antiquities: Improving the School of the Cat I"? The item with the finding of boots just does not disappear, although I have already found them, but the quest is still active. On the rock at the entrance to the cave, the image of the cat is not active, but the marker still glows in that place. The chest is naturally empty and inactive. Maybe this is due to the fact that, while completing the quest for the wyvern, I took a blueprint for boots from the chest in passing, but did not go during the quest (first find the drawing of the cat and then enter the cave and find the chest with the blueprint)?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torik79 25.12.21

lahesis333
On the move or not on the move, it does not matter. Restart try the game. I have had shoals of something like this a couple of times in all 160 hours. Restarting the game helped.

s
skorp3 25.12.21

And you read all the scrolls that you found ?????

l
lahesis333 25.12.21

Torik79
yes I tried it ... nothing (just wondering if the quest remains active, will it somehow affect the progress of the game? Well, I mean, after completing the quest, something changes?

l
lahesis333 25.12.21

skorp3 the
question is not clear. What does the scrolls have to do with it? if we mean the scrolls that have information about finding items from the set, then, judging by my question, where it says that the marker for the item is active, I probably read it

A
AlexOmen 25.12.21

It was the same. But then, when he began to collect the School of Cat II, this quest was closed without any problems.