3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chestir 26.12.21 11:40 pm

Question about additional tasks (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I have this question. I made an additional task, there is a checkmark, but the type you need to do it is highlighted. is it ok? I gave one example in the picture, I still have 5 of these checkboxes on the list) license)

8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 26.12.21

You supposedly did it, but you can do better. Go through again.

G
Gutsz 26.12.21

Chestir
This means the task can be done until it turns gray

S
Smoke_Shooter 26.12.21

God_666
does not mean that he can get through better. This is, so to speak, endless missions to rescue hostages. Since you need to recruit people to the base.

S
SkEwReK 26.12.21

And I have training shooting as well ... you go through - it's all gray ... you just have to get into the helicopter and they are active again

Y
Yoshemitsu 26.12.21

Extra money never hurts.

S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.21

SkEwReK in the helicopter, all tasks are active, since it brings you to the execution zone itself, if you are in a non-zone, then the tasks will be gray, while in Afghanistan you cannot accept tasks on the platform.

B
BloodNick 26.12.21

The guys in mission 7 Bloody copper have a mission to evacuate the commander with his retinue (4 people).
How to accomplish it, because only 3 people are traveling in the car, including the commander, from one village to another. THX.

W
Wolf Mercenary 26.12.21

It is
logical for BloodNick that we must catch and evacuate both cars with passengers before the gathering.