3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gray green 26.12.21 11:40 pm

why mods do not work (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

why mods don't work
24 Comments
Sort by:
_
_1JoKeR1 26.12.21

gray green
because sometimes you have to turn on the brain and ask the question normally

M
MiRonyCH 26.12.21

gray green, there may be a conflict between mods, or maybe the mod does not fit your version of the game. Write what kind of mod? For which version is your mod? And what is the version of your game :)

M
MiRonyCH 26.12.21

1JoKeR1 that you are angry today :)

M
MrX3Mik 26.12.21

MiRonyCh
on the question and answer) ... although, I would answer, because the refrigerator is defrosted (for example)

M
MiRonyCH 26.12.21

MrX3Mik Well, then make fun of a person :) everyone is mistaken, everyone has this :)

_
_1JoKeR1 26.12.21

MiRonyCH
happens, but you have to ask what would be understandable, but give me the wrong way, but guess what to give him

s
st.pone 26.12.21

1JoKeR1 I will
add to the topic, Eee-ex serey serey, what are you, so gray? Or is it serey? Probably all the same, serey, and this smells like a clinic. It’s scary that there are more and more of them day by day, I’m starting to be afraid. And for those who feel sorry for such people, I’ll say, we must not regret, but heal, or until it’s too late to teach .. I think so.

_
_1JoKeR1 26.12.21

st.pone
how to say, everyone wants everything at once and what would be done for them

s
st.pone 26.12.21

1JoKeR1
And I, about what, they wipe their asses, regretting, and then they ask questions, where does this infirmity come from ..

M
MrX3Mik 26.12.21

MiRonyCH
and no one is mocking him ... just if a guy is unable to collect thoughts in a bunch and correctly formulate a question (so that he becomes clear to everyone, and not only to himself, this is also debatable, by the way) - why does he need fashion in general? I totally agree with st .pone-are degraded and this is frightening.

M
MiRonyCH 26.12.21

1JoKeR1 come on :) maybe the person is not Russian. Well, he could not write correctly what can you do. Maybe I haven't finished school yet. What if it's a child? For example, I don't know English well. So that as many sentences to scribble. Here on the site where you have to write purely in English you have to write, I will write it wrong. They will start to mess with me too. But at the same time, not knowing that I am not an Englishman, but a Russian. Anything can happen.

M
MiRonyCH 26.12.21

MrX3Mik come on :) maybe the person is not Russian. Well, he could not write correctly what can you do. Maybe I haven't finished school yet. What if it's a child? For example, I don't know English well. So that as many sentences to scribble. Here on the site where you have to write purely in English you have to write, I will write it wrong. They will start to mess with me too. But at the same time, not knowing that I am not an Englishman, but a Russian. Anything can happen.

M
MrX3Mik 26.12.21

MiRonyCH
yes what does it have to do with writing correctly? I'm talking about the meaning ... how to answer the question - "why the mods do not work" - because my car is black? ... which mods do not work, in which version of the sim, which mods do not do they work, on what hardware do they not work? -It is necessary to guess about this or still describe the problem so that you can help in the problem? What does it have to do with Russian and poor knowledge of English?

M
MiRonyCH 26.12.21

MrX3Mik was wrong :) I was thinking about the mistakes you are getting into. Apparently everything worked for him once he is silent. Doesn't answer.

M
MrX3Mik 26.12.21

MiRonyCH
yes there is not even an error, but a typo just (instead of y, in hit ... next)

M
MiRonyCH 26.12.21

MrX3Mik misspelled name :)

M
MrX3Mik 26.12.21

MiRonyCH
maybe this is how he positions himself) - mistakes in words and spelling do not matter much. and in general, it is indecent to point at them to the interlocutor (bad manners). The main thing is that the meaning of what is written does not elude. We are not writing dictation in Russian here and we are not competing who is the most competent user on the site.

M
MiRonyCH 26.12.21

MrX3Mik I represent if this competition is opened on the site :)

M
MrX3Mik 26.12.21

MiRonyCH
and I've met attempts here ... when the arguments in the dispute end, some comrades point to spelling problems with the appponent

s
st.pone 26.12.21

Yes, you, from one gang Oo) Until you, Ser, (The main thing is that the meaning of what I have written does not elude you.)
But the meaning of what I wrote eluded you,. I repeat, what if, or before it's too late to teach