3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpionwim 26.12.21 11:40 pm

What will be more convenient to play on? Gamepad or keyboard mouse? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Clavomouse!
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
StaggerBooty 26.12.21

Everyone has their own opinion!

s
seffko 26.12.21

Where
did you get this from? What's on the keyboard, what's on the gamepad = inconvenient. Especially for those who have not played the previous parts. You can download yourself a stub from Phantom Pain = Ground Zero and see it for yourself.

c
cripples 26.12.21

gamepad for handy

D
Duality45 26.12.21

The keyboard mouse is quite comfortable, the main thing is not to forget to turn off the auto-aim at the beginning of the game. It's just that some points, such as the Rocket Prosthesis, are more convenient to control from the gamepad (it is not controlled by the default mouse, it can of course be reconfigured)

M
MishaSuharev 26.12.21

I personally have dualshock 4 and I am very comfortable playing on it.

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 26.12.21

Everyone thinks differently, but I play all games from the 3rd person exclusively on the gamepad (I have from x360) and in this game it is also convenient for me to play the pad, minus only 1, to speed up for running, you have to press the stick and go ...

A
AlexNik 26.12.21

Pro100be3yh4uk
Well, no one bothers to change the settings ... yes - the real devil with this run, what kind of plan did you come up with? I swap L1 and L3 in the settings - it's much more convenient.

N
Nikita237 26.12.21

MishaSuharev
No need to write if you have not tried both methods

H
HamataYoshi 26.12.21

AlexNik Does the
game support changing individual buttons on the gamepad? It's just that not every game is capable of this, sobsno I have never met a single one, i.e. where the run was done just like that, it was not allowed to change (I hope the person who came up with this is very repentant).

В1О2В3А4Н5 26.12.21

Gamepad for poking buttons, not games

M
MishaSuharev 26.12.21

Nikita237
you're stupid. How could I not try to play the keyboard if I play on the laptop? I went through the whole gz on the keyboard. But on the gamepad, I like it better

B
Beirut 26.12.21

Klava controls are not super convenient, especially the console selection of weapons

В1О2В3А4Н5 26.12.21

MishaSuharev
I press thoughtfully, gaining full control

D
Damn out of the closet 26.12.21

Who is used to what. I can't even move normally on the gamepad. And on the keyboard - is a completely different matter. I haven't picked up a gamepad since the heyday of the first curling iron.