3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Du Rango 27.12.21 12:01 am

Premium for the free version of Battlefield 3 (Battlefield 3)

Hello, friends. About a year and a half ago, Origin handed out Battlefield 3 for free. However, this version turned out to be not Russian-language and some kind of separate, unlike the versions of my friends. So, please give me a link in Origin itself to Premium for such a free version. I’m just afraid that if I buy a Premium, in which the Russian language is indicated, I will not have the same versions. Thank you in advance for your help!
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Gukk 27.12.21

I also got a battle for free and everything was in Russian and did not differ in any way from the usual version

F
FairRainbow 27.12.21

Du Rango
I also took it for free, it is completely in Russian.
If you are talking about the ENGLISH battlelog, just scroll down and change the language.
And you were late with the purchase of the prem, about a year ago it was 150 rubles

D
Du Rango 27.12.21

That is, if for my multilingual version (namely this one was given out for free, and there is no Russian in it) I take Premium, in which only Russian is indicated, will everything work for me? It is not so important in what language the game itself will be (at least in a mixture of Russian and English), the main thing is, will it work for sure?

D
Du Rango 27.12.21

FairRainbow
Em, Battlelog is in Russian, but the game itself is strictly in English. In the settings in the game itself, the language does not change at all. Either I have some ... stripped down version, or I'm dumb and can't find what I need.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 27.12.21

Du Rango
when you start loading the game you can choose the language of the game

J
Jimbo South Park 27.12.21

Try to set Russian through the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node EA Games Battlefield 3

L
Light_Soul 27.12.21

Du Rango
In the same way, during the distribution, I took Battlefield 3 with full Russification. After a while, I took a premium in the very origin for 100 rubles. Everything was fine.

A
Aenmutus 27.12.21

Although I already had a battle, I registered another account and took it for myself (then presented it), the usual version was, nothing "cut down". Wise guy, maybe you're not in Russia?

A
AL5 27.12.21

I also have it in English, until you put the rusik yourself.

T
Trol_Fighter337 27.12.21

Everything will be fine, I bought Prem myself for a free battle.