3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanBrigadir 15.11.19 09:42 pm

Does it work on a Phenom? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Far Cry New Dawn works on the Phenom? or 5 as part of the same ze CRU 2 and division 2 Beta worked who checked me in the bastard test and the Phenom is no to the test.
14 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Viruss 15.11.19

And by the way, sse 4.2 required or not ?

R
RuslanBrigadir 15.11.19

-Viruss
I do not know he asked

R
RuslanBrigadir 15.11.19

-Viruss
works I tested the game on phenomenon

-
-Viruss 15.11.19

Rulebreaker
This is very good news I have is certainly not a phenom and you have 5 part of it has gone or not ???

B
Braun Fuhrer 15.11.19

How can it work if 5 didn't work!? With a sudden fright. All the new games they need instructions buyout no NAT on fanaah.

R
RuslanBrigadir 15.11.19

-Viruss
Yes, I'm not on phenomenon played me for a test we had to know 5 of them not working

R
RuslanBrigadir 15.11.19

Braun Fuhrer
so Yes wise guy they need the protection of denova game and not the game itself CRU 2 and division 2 have no protection and are vsluchae this game I it works I don't know why

z
zdanu4 15.11.19

works. on low 40 fps.

P
Pavlo1983 15.11.19

Yes, surprisingly, this game start on my phenomenon, also 40 fps on low gives about, even though it is possible the graphics settings a bit to raise. And just 5 of any kind would not run that says that they are bastards there specifically blocked denomy, otherwise 5 edge lights great start. May still have some way to still edge lights 5 like that phenomenon start? I would like first to pass it, because this game is essentially a continuation of that.

-
-Viruss 15.11.19

Pavlo1983
If you hear me not forget to tell.But generally speaking download emulator sse but I did not try try the website he has

B
BIG_CrasheR 15.11.19

Pavlo1983 wrote:
May still have some way to still edge lights 5 like that phenomenon start?
Remember that Mafia 3 was such a joke with the instructions. Put emulator, friezes was, but then they released a patch and the game flew. IMHO, all these vistapanel with instructions, nothing more than a marketing ploy, intended to update the iron, because without them that with them, the game is unchanged.

B
Braun Fuhrer 15.11.19

Rulebreaker
What kind of set is not a linked text?!

R
RuslanBrigadir 15.11.19

Braun Fuhrer
everything is connected read better

l
leonkiller777 15.11.19

on phenom x4 975 everything works 30-40 fps . Runs even on athlon x2 255 but there not playable 3-5 fps )) but that is was just a test