3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arma1988 27.12.21 12:01 am

Technical problems in the game (German Truck Simulator)

own music does not work. win 7 x86 system
218 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Cra2y 27.12.21

Music must be in .ogg format

S
Sgate 27.12.21

In OpenGIEL, when smoothing is turned on, this is the problem:
PlayGround.ru
And without smoothing, the grass of an artisanal type:
PlayGround.ru
In the ETS, everything is fine with this matter.
Immediately I say Drava ATI 9.12, I put the same early result.

F
FinistEG 27.12.21

2 Celdor
for ATI is better to include DirectX

S
Sgate 27.12.21

There is no anti-aliasing on the DH and it turns out to be like in the second screenshot, even if you tweak the anti-aliasing in the drivers, everything will still look different from the OpenGiel.

a
arma1988 27.12.21

does everyone have a managment button available? (in the menu with a map, e0mail, etc.) or will it open over time?

S
Sgate 27.12.21

Then it will open, first you need to "shake on your uncle."

s
sorosyen 27.12.21

On DH I advise you to look at the video tab in the game itself and delve into there

W
Wasteland 27.12.21

Yes, there is an antalizing option in the video settings in the game.

PS: anyone who has problems understanding German in the initial settings (before starting the game) - you can Russify the trace. way (requires the Russian version of ETS):

1. Open the directory ... Euro Truck Simulator lib and copy the file lang_1049.dll
2. Go to the directory ... German Truck Simulator bin win_x86 and paste the file lang_1049 there .dll
3. At this stage, you need to make a backup copy of the lang_1031.dll file in the ... German Truck Simulator bin win_x86
4. Rename the lang_1049.dll file to lang_1031.dll
5. We get the result:

A
Areopagitis 27.12.21

Wasteland, +100! I did this for a long time :) Only I took from 18 Wheels Of Steel Extreme Trucker ... Since I have ETS in English ...

By the way, you have not fully translated - 106, 107 and 141 lines have no meaning .. Therefore, it is written "[106] resource id" and "[141] resource id" ...

In the section Cheats-> Russifiers I posted my version of the translation of this file. Will be available after checking by the moderator ...

By the way, people! Which shader mode is best? ARB2 or NV4X ??? From a picture like NV4X ... Who knows for sure?

D
Den26 27.12.21

My game uses only 1 core out of 4. After CPU Control, I can get the game to use 2 cores! It turns out that she does not need 4 cores, does it slow down because the engine is old? On the highway it is still normal 30 - 40 and in the city 9-13 fps !!

A
Areopagitis 27.12.21

Den26, try Ashampoo Core Tuner http://terabit.biz/soft/23026-ashampoo-core-tuner-120-eng.html In Truckers 3 this program helps a lot ...

W
Wasteland 27.12.21

Areopagitis, according to ETS options, 106 and 107 are OpenGL and DirectX renderers. Take a

look : Den26, can you play in OpenGL renderer mode? As far as I know, DirectX is faster. Try changing the renderer in the initial options (Advanced tab).

S
SkyGame 27.12.21

And the game generally only uses one core even on 2 cores. It all depends on how many Hz you have on the core.

D
Den26 27.12.21

Wasteland Thanks for the advice after changing OpenGL to DirectX FPS almost doubled 30 in city 60 on the highway !! Now it's okay to play.

WTCC I have 4 cores of 2.6 Ghz

S
Sgate 27.12.21

try to register in the config file uset g_fatigue "0" go into the game, exit and see if you have returned the value to "1" I can
not turn off sleep.

o
oGraffo 27.12.21

Having such a problem: all the games in the series, starting with haulin, ets, gts, during the game, after completely different times, deadly hang with a black screen (they hang down only by a mechanical restart). I climbed the whole Internet did not find a similar problem, maybe you can advise something, the game is very good. I liked doing everything I wanted in ets.

W
Wasteland 27.12.21

Celdor, returns ... And now there is no such option in the settings. For the experiment, I went from Rostock to Dresden, until Berlin the sleep indicator did not change, I decided to drive through the city as soon as I turned off the highway, the indicator changed its value by half. Why this option was removed is unclear ... Although I have never turned it off ... Tribute to realism :)

oGraffo, write config, OS. Copy here the contents of the germantrucks.log file from the directory ... Documents German Truck Simulator
When was the last time you updated your video card's firewood?

o
oGraffo 27.12.21

Draivera installed the last 195.62_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_english_whql then rolled back to 190.62_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_english_whql did not help, but it seems like they became a little less often, although I'm not sure. Please see the config in the profile. The log posted here http://freetexthost.com/ounrxin45v so as not to litter the forum. It seems that there is nothing unspeakable about the error in the log, but on the other hand, I found the game.crash file in the same place and here's what is there http://freetexthost.com/6hih5ns4qj

W
Wasteland 27.12.21

Unfortunately, there is nothing useful in game.crash except for developers. Here it is interesting to look at germantrucks.log after a failure, because there are processes directly. It will probably be seen what is causing the crash. Sorry, I didn't clarify right away, if there is still a failure, see the last lines in germantrucks.log.
Try also to update the driver for sound and DirectX, and also disable Hardware acceleration (if enabled) in the game launcher in the Additional tab, sometimes it helps in some games.

[
[doctor] 27.12.21

Does the game support the steering wheel at all? I have a logitec momo racing wheel, in the game settings (in the controller item) I chose my steering wheel, but I don’t stick in how to set it up. fucking german ....
and nobody knows when in english. comes out?