3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
byteme 27.12.21 12:01 am

Fulton's leveling went off (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

So. Faced a problem.
The pumping of the Fulton has crashed. Up to the second level of evacuation of people, and the second level of evacuation of equipment.
There are no Fulton pumping schemes.
Tell me, advise that you need to re-run what drawings to re-open in order to try to overcome the situation?
The game is played, but this is not a cake.
Maybe you can somehow reset the technology pumping? Well, that would be all from scratch.
35 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImTheGREED 27.12.21

Did you use cheats?

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 27.12.21

ImTheGREED
Yes, it's not because of cheats, he needs people to the base to pump a fulton. They are either sick with him or fights forever) and the level of research drops

I
ImTheGREED 27.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Damn, I've never seen a fight scene, I don't know whether to rejoice or cry))

S

ImTheGREED
Fly to the base more often and you will see something else) I just read a bro on the forums to see all sorts of fun, you need to run more often at the base. In general, you can completely run around everything and you can find a lot

I
ImTheGREED 27.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
I am at the base often, maybe I just have high morale? + I go through stealth (10-20 kills in total) and the horn did not grow))

S

ImTheGREED I
also heard that the horn is growing, but it hasn’t even grown for me) I raise my courage to save animals and to process nuclear waste. And so I have a rank of frequent B, Doberman. And I have a PMC by the way Battle Doberman))) if you see me add to the defense

b
byteme 27.12.21

ImTheGREED
Yes, I used it.
On the 14th, they are sent to Podolsk to study for 3 months. I realized what the scale of the game was, and was afraid that I would not have time to pump everything.
At first everything was fine, but then after a few days, real days, Fulton suddenly dropped to stock, and pumping became limitedly available.

Already sorry for the cheats.

I
ImTheGREED 27.12.21

byteme
I 'm sorry, but I can't help.

b
byteme 27.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Everything is ok with people. I do not kill anyone, in general, I interrogate and evacuate everyone.

Fulton never opened up for my dog. And that was before the cheats. I started cheating after 50 hours of playing and 100 side missions.
Maybe this is the case?
What mission is responsible for reaching the dog's Fulton?

b
byteme 27.12.21

ImTheGREED
Which mission is responsible for accessing the dog's fulton?

Q
Qqqs 27.12.21

Start from the very beginning, and no cheats

b
byteme 27.12.21

Qqqs
Opache. Read carefully, I won't make it until the 14th.)

I
ImTheGREED 27.12.21

byteme
Mission - White mamba, there is a drawing (first aid like)
The Fulton dog only has people!

b
byteme 27.12.21

ImTheGREED
Thanks Bro!
I'll come back from duty tomorrow and check.
And I was fucking steaming, these little niggas evacuated in jeeps))))))))

S

ImTheGREED
Why Fulton has a bro dog? I don’t even smoke, there are three types of Fulton, the first can only be people and animals, the second all sorts of machine guns and the third he can equipment and containers ... but what kind of dogenfulton I don’t understand (

I
ImTheGREED 27.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
A new costume is given for the dog and it can evacuate stunned / sleeping enemies.
There is also a Fulton portal (after which I do not know it opened)

Q
Qqqs 27.12.21

byteme
Come back - and forward. The game will not age in 3 months. Bugs will be fixed and fixed online only by February ..

S

ImTheGREED
Even the campaign has not opened yet, maybe due to the fact that I play with quiet all the time))) I just almost killed the didi once, and the quiet imba is still the same)

I
ImTheGREED 27.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
It obviously opens after the main plot, my Tikhonya cleaned the bases herself, and I just ran with the "balls"))

b
byteme 27.12.21

Qqqs
And what is there after the passage, is there a new game +? Will the forward base remain?