3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abaddonn 27.12.21 12:01 am

Where can I change the purpose of the map button to another? (Mad Max)

When you press tab, the game crashes for me, but in the keyboard settings there is no map at all.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJIGURDIN 27.12.21

Abaddonn
try to simply rearrange the time manually, I solved all of this problem on 3 versions of the crack (well, so far there are no problems with the card not with the slug), before that time the crack was changed automatically and was poured, a repack from xatab, if anything

A
Abaddonn 27.12.21

DJIGURDIN

how many hours to translate?

D
DJIGURDIN 27.12.21

Abaddonn
(utc + 08: 00) kongkong, beijing
can help maybe not, it helped me

A
Abaddonn 27.12.21

DJIGURDIN
didn't help ((

D
DJIGURDIN 27.12.21

Abaddonn
well, then it remains only to wait for another version of the crack, there are not only problems with the map, but also when using the shot,

I do not think that the new version of the crack will take long

A
Anagliph 27.12.21

I'm playing with the third tablet from 3DM. The readme says that you need to run only through the MM launcher, which itself changes the system time at the time of loading the game. So, at the same time, Tab really crashed the game.

Then I stupidly downloaded MM directly (without the launcher) and everything started fine (first, the window with the site address, it's OK and then wait a bit). Now the Map does not crash. However, by this time I had already managed to go up on the first ball and open the marks on the map, maybe this also matters? ... In general, now everything is working fine and the saves are also OK.

Downloaded the uncompressed version (32GB) from Rutor. Vin 8.1 / Hairdryer ll X6