3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sectos05 27.12.21 12:01 am

Indestructible technology (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Passing mission 41 (War by proxy), I encountered such a strange thing: the first tank is destroyed without any problems with a couple of mines or missiles, but after its destruction, all other vehicles receive some kind of brutal buff to strength, feeling neither mines nor missiles. I had to be perverted and take away all the tanks in Fulton, and the helicopter took as many as 8 missiles from Zhal.
The same bug occurred today during the passage of mission 8 (Occupation Forces) in the "Autonomy" mode. Any of the two tanks was easily destroyed by missiles, but the second one became immortal and was countered only by the Fulton.
At the same time, earlier, during the passage of missions 8 and 9, this was not the case, all equipment was fired without problems from a rocket launcher.
Did anyone have this?
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJeck 27.12.21

Sectos05
I will not say for sure about the missile firing, since it was still close and while all the equipment exploded after 4-5 shots. but he discovered one way to immobilize equipment quite easily - you can develop "magnetic" mines (I don't remember exactly), you install one on the route of the equipment and the tank stops rooted to the spot, desperately twirling the tower. At this time, you run up to him and catch a fulton. I understand that I did not quite answer your question, but maybe my method will help you to more easily cope with this bug.