3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Damnash 27.12.21 12:01 am

How do I import saves from Ground Zeroes? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Actually the server question has been lying for 3 days, is there any roundabout method?
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
PLushechka 27.12.21

Damnash
If you only download saves from the Internet.

P
Pufik_254 27.12.21

Damnash
Servers are down at a certain time, wait, sometimes it only connects from the third time

D
Damnash 27.12.21

PLushechka
I have GZ installed, and there are saves in it i.e. When PP starts, does it find the saves on the computer and port it? I thought there in the menu you need to click import save.

P
Pufik_254 27.12.21

Damnash
GZ pirate or steam version?

D
Damnash 27.12.21

Pufik_254
Steam the same.

H
Homikator 27.12.21

Such a question, that if I forgot to import the saves from Ground Zeroes into Phantom Pain, they can be dropped later, and if I'm already okay playing Phantom Pain like that, will progress be saved or will I have to start all over again?

A
Aziflow 27.12.21

You can drop it at any time and progress will be saved

I
Ioannn 27.12.21

Aziflow
You can drop it at any time and progress will be saved
Are you sure about this? And then I went through GZ and threw the save into the PP, but I can't find any kojima or a finger with an eye :(. Did I do something wrong?

D
Damnash 27.12.21

Ioannn Complete
any story mission, if the saves get lost right after it, everyone you dragged to your base in GZ will be given out.

I
Ioannn 27.12.21

Damnash
Thank you!

M
Mahagovka 27.12.21

Ioannn
after what mission did you appear?

I
Ioannn 27.12.21

Mahagovka
after what mission did you appear?
Yes, there after any first mission they appear.
PS By the way, kojima appears in the game anyway. My mission was to save the scout after I had the kojima. I saved him the second time and again the video on his rescue was played, the same as the first time one on one).

M
Mahagovka 27.12.21

Ioannn
yes he is already in my intelligence)

I
ILIA_1992 27.12.21

Can I transfer from pirate GZ to PP license?

s
sam2015 27.12.21

I am also interested in transferring saves from pirate GZ to persons. PP

D
Damnash 27.12.21

ILIA_1992
sam2015 There is no
need to upload saves to the server from the GZ menu, and then download them from the server for phantom pain.

I
ILIA_1992 27.12.21

Damnash

Let's say I go through 30 percent of the game. Can I transfer from GZ to PP later? While continuing the game. Or do you need to start a new game?

D
Damnash 27.12.21

Nothing is needed, after the transfer of the saves, you will only have to go through any mission and then they will give those buns that you opened in GZ.

I
ILIA_1992 27.12.21

Damnash
Thanks for the help. So I will not postpone the passage of PP. For now, I will start to go through PP, and a little later I will buy GZ.