3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fad454 27.12.21 12:01 am

Cut scenes (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I'm interested in the scenes that were shown in the trailers! For example: the e3 2014 trailer showed a scene of burnt corpses with vultures in Africa, a scene of a soldier fighting with a knife at the base, a scene of the battle with Eli, a scene of teaching children with Kalash in Africa and a scene of Tikhoni from the 2013 trailer! Completed the whole game, it was not in the game! Are these not included scenes or have I just missed everything somehow?
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
IGNIT 27.12.21

Also interesting ... if so ... it's just feil, I hope you just missed them

D
DEUS 27.12.21

Play on. The second chapter will be.

F
Fad454 27.12.21

DEUS
Have you seen them? these are the scenes that I wrote ?! I have already passed the 2nd chapter, completed the final mission!

I
IGNIT 27.12.21

Fad454
may have been cut out in Russian localization :) download the pirate and go as soon as it will be uploaded to torrents

F
Fad454 27.12.21

Sam Smith
They cut it all out, or didn't have time to finish it! people also complain on bourgeois sites! It's a pity they cut out such moments, I was waiting for the game so much, but it turned out that everything was doing in panting, sadness)))

A
Artem0023 27.12.21

PLAYED ON PC AND PS 3. THE SCENE WITH A KNIFE IN THE SHOULDER IS ON THE FLIGHT TO THE BASE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER.
AND I DIDN'T SEE THOUGHTS ALSO (
VERY INTERESTING THAT IN AFRICA FROM 2014 E3 TRAILER (

d
dizzy33 27.12.21

The DLS will probably be.

A
Artem0023 27.12.21

but what do you hear about DLC?

D
Diablonos 27.12.21

Fad454 A
scene with children in Africa can be seen here is an unexpected thing in Africa, mission "Infernal Darkness"
Soldiers are fighting at the base with a negative rating.
What else? The battle with Eli in the same place in Africa on an old ship.
Tikhony scene from the 2013 trailer! Is that where she's being tortured? It was also at the end of the game.
The scene with the burnt corpses was replaced with a scene with personally shot soldiers in the quarantine zone for more drama.

P
PaulBaumer 27.12.21

Diablonos
Soldiers fight at the base with negative ratings.
That is, with negative karma (killing everyone and everything)?

M
Mari8936 27.12.21

PaulBaumer
With a negative balance of money, you return to the base and the cutscene will be

s
selphiestrife 27.12.21

Fad454
something suspiciously fast you passed the game .... isn't it a cheat !? everything is NOT so simple in it, but you write on September 5 that you passed all the chapters and missions ... very suspicious.