3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 27.12.21 12:01 am

Optimization (Farm Expert 2016)

This game has no optimization at all, the computer feels free and the game runs at 18 frames per second. You can see my system in my profile. Do you think this is my case or is it a game bug and there will soon be a patch that will fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neytrons 27.12.21

Arwinge was
not fixed in professional farmer 2014 (the same developers) and the same fate awaits

A
Arwinge 27.12.21

Neytrons
Thank you, it's sad of course I even played that one, there are so many opportunities in this one, but there is no way to play. It’s good that I didn’t buy it, I wanted to buy it’s not expensive ...

N
Neytrons 27.12.21

Arwinge
believe that they would buy their trash, at 17.18 .19, they will add what they would buy and change the name, it would be better if they took an example from the developers of FS 15

S
Strelec-zmeya 27.12.21

Neytrons
Arwinge
Indeed, no optimization. The graph was not at all impressed, the eyes get tired for some reason to look (in Farming Simulator 15 there is no such thing), It does not slow down much, but it drips on the nerves .. In some places, the tractor generally drives through the air. )) And no interface .. The only plus is that you can wind the month ahead. ))

A
Arwinge 27.12.21

Neytrons
Yes, FS 15 is a thing, just this one looked better I was hoping.

A
Arwinge 27.12.21

Strelec-zmeya
Eal, but I do not understand their logic, they want people to buy their product, and here on a more normal system without tension, but 18 frames per second. I know radeon and so on, but this is just ridiculous. Yes, you're right, the graphics are also clumsy, let them take it and play their buggy, laggy shit.

S
Seryoga Monogarov 27.12.21

For some reason, I do not start saving the game, the game immediately hangs. what could be the problem?

k
kievitter 27.12.21

Such games barely have enough money for the development itself! Optimization is a separate topic!

A
Alex Staschkewitsch 27.12.21

after loading black screen how to fix