3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Fourth episode. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Good evening, I have problems in the mission after the base. I need to destroy the communication radars and send an interpreter to the base. I turn on the radar, but it is yellow again, this is a glitch and what can I do about it? I can’t send the translator to the base, I have run out of parachutes, what should I do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 28.12.21

Spartacus1971
in a place with radars, I just went into one building where all the communication devices were located, I blew it up and that's it, I didn't have to touch the antennas, but I had to study C4,
but if the fulltons ran out in iDroid you order supplies for your position, a box flies to you with ammunition, silencers and fulltons

S
Spartacus1971 28.12.21

Raptor227
I just started playing and have not learned a lot, but where is this building and how to order fulles?

R
Raptor227 28.12.21

Spartacus1971
I myself just started playing yesterday, I'm getting used to it a little, you open the iDroid and select the "mission" item (sort of like that) there you are looking for something like ordering supplies, well, point to your position and wait
and the building is right in the middle of all three antennas, it is noticeable and there is usually always someone spinning, I do not know how to explain, I would screen it, but there is no way, you go into it and look

G
Gutsz 28.12.21

Spartacus1971
In the future, the basic game functionality - iDroid it all, aid management, and so on (difficult to understand the truth in it)
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/phantom_pain/walkthrough/#wiki-31123 Our WIKI there is also possible to look for answer

S
Spartacus1971 28.12.21

Gutsz
Thanks.