3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Missing game achievements after reinstalling (License) (Dead Space 3)

I reinstalled the computer, I go into the game, and there in the Cooperative there are complete zero achievements, I reached the machine, there is nothing in the warehouse, I came to the closet, and there is only 1 suit in the story. What kind of baida? Where did it all go? I completed the game on all difficulties in Co-op mode, the game has Awakened DLC + a survival kit with costumes, etc. There's nothing ! Why ? I reinstalled the game, even through Origin I checked for errors, complete zero.
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 28.12.21

Why ask questions on pege if there is an off-forum origin, where they will answer 100% faster.

G
Govorok 28.12.21

And 100% will be asked to contact the pants tech support.

E
Evangelist 28.12.21

In general, the problem is that I disabled the Cloud storage, and the saves in the Documents were erased with a reinstallation. This is probably why I did not receive the past achievements, starting the game on an average level of difficulty, everything started to go through stupidly from scratch, although Origin displays that most of the achievements are unlocked and points are received for this.
The question remains, why at the beginning of the game at the closet I was given a warning that the Elite suit was unlocked, but I could only get it at the end of the game, it was not in the closet all this time. Some kind of stupidity