3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lion_47 28.12.21 10:14 pm

How to use a phantom cigar? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Please explain somebody.
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 28.12.21

Lion_47
Press the button 4 and point it at the cigar, without releasing the button, press the space bar) and you will be happy))

s
smiley_alex 28.12.21

The phantom cigarette transfers time. For example, if it is day, but you need night.

Y
Yuriy Nikishin 28.12.21

you can also "interrupt the smoke" of the cigar at any time by pressing the button [4]

L
Lion_47 28.12.21

Yuriy Nikishin
I cannot use. Not available. Where can I smoke?

L
Lion_47 28.12.21

Chestir I
press 4 and the cigar is not available. Under what conditions is there an option?

C
Chestir 28.12.21

Lion_47 by the
way, sometimes I had this, but then the post was next to the enemies ... and so I always used the rules)

C
Chestir 28.12.21

Yuriy Nikishin by the
way, do not stun and tranquilizer on the time of the hop work on the enemy? otherwise to understand)

L
Lion_47 28.12.21

Chestir
Explain, please, is the cigar with you initially, or is it given to you at a certain moment? It's just that I have 0 in my backpack and I can't drop it as supplies.

L
Lion_47 28.12.21

Yuriy Nikishin
Why is the cigar not available at all? The quantities are also 0, everywhere.

C
Chestir 28.12.21

Lion_47
hmm, this is strange. I've always had it, but in that case, look in the developments, if there is an opportunity to study it, I don't see any other way. and also, how many episodes have passed?

L
Lion_47 28.12.21

Chestir
seems to have solved the problem. I removed it from my backpack, found a plant for a cigar, and dropped it as supplies. Thanks everyone.

C
Chestir 28.12.21

Lion_47
and, well, nice) have a nice game))

Y
Yuriy Nikishin 28.12.21

Chestir
"way is not vkurse stun and tranquilizer time hopping operate on the enemy and then to understand)?"

Is not timed, but I know this information (basically from personal observations and tips popping up in the game):
Felling a tranquilizer enemy - the longest time.
Melee (a series of 5 hits) is slightly less.
Strangling the enemy is even less.
Throwing an enemy over yourself is the fastest way to knock out an enemy and at the same time, the shortest time in which the enemy is passed out.
A series of knocking down throws - with each enemy knocked out, the stun time increases, so whoever was knocked out first will be very few in the cut.
I did not observe how long the enemy was in the cut if he was knocked out with 2 techniques of the prosthesis (with a running start and shock and shock) and if he was knocked out by a sharp opening of the toilet door (after hiding in it). Although I rarely use them. But a blow with a prosthesis is good in rainy weather, since the enemy almost does not hear the steps of running - you can quickly cut down nearby enemies at night)

C
Chestir 28.12.21

Yuriy Nikishin
thanks for the info! I myself have noticed more than once that the stunned ones get up faster than those whom they knocked out with a tranquilizer)))