3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loke2014 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Question about PAZ (spoilers carefully) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How did she survive? If it is told in the story, then just write that everyone will do it. And if not, then what the hell?
14 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 28.12.21

Spoiler
SpoilerWag .... bomb with directed explosion. I don't think Kojima really knows.

E
Evgenito 28.12.21

loke2014
Find her in honey. compartment. There will be a flashback with alternate events for the Ground Zero ending. Well, she will have to carry pictures to restore her memory, and at the end it will be chewed on what actually happened

l
loke2014 28.12.21

Evgenito
Thank you, huge. I already found it, that's why I asked. + Question: are there many places on the basis that you will not immediately notice, but they are important or not very important for the plot?

E
Evgenito 28.12.21

loke2014
Hideo love something and cram something funny and interesting. Maybe there is something else, but the players have not found it yet.

l
loke2014 28.12.21

Evgenito
Photos can only be obtained in missions with the rescue of old soldiers?

E
Evgenito 28.12.21

loke2014
yes

I
Insurgent 28.12.21

loke2014
Well, as I understood it:
About PazIt's just a phantom. Hallucination. The boss simply cannot come to terms with the death of his people and Paz in particular. So he got it all whimsical. Both the alternate ending and Paz as a student (as she was in MGS: Peace Walker).

I
IBM_d3m1urg 28.12.21

Everyone knew that the employees of the old base could be evacuated without a fight? Joke with a box)

D
DEUS 28.12.21

The silent one is gone. But it still sits on the lip. How to understand this?

D
Duality45 28.12.21

DEUS
Because she's a lip resident. Officially, she never left the base.
IBM_d3m1urg
So you can give Quet a rifle with tranquilizers and just give her the order to take up a position near the target. One shot and you can evacuate.

l
loke2014 28.12.21

Duality45
How to take Quiet on a mission, according to the plot or do you need to do something specific?

Z
ZeFeRKo 28.12.21

loke2014
after 13 mission

C
Chestir 28.12.21

ZeFeRKo
Not vkurse after what mission can you find a PAZ? and where ... I ran something around the medical unit and did not find anything, maybe I just missed it)

Z
ZeFeRKo 28.12.21

Chestir
after rescuing little indians and like mission 51, an extension will appear in the honey compartment