3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miriam-smr 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Finding Iwasik (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where did Ivasik go when Gerald went to look for him in the "Family Matters" quest? Who was he running from? from the elemental? Well .. I can't kill this elemental at 11 level ... or did I go in the wrong place?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miriam-smr 28.12.21

not ... when they have already come to kill the witches, Gerald again goes to look for Ivasik, he is not in the hole, and in the area there is no one except an elemental. From whom Ivasik ran away. and where to find it.

A
Aenmutus 28.12.21

Don't expect help for the "Herald".

C
Cold light 28.12.21

The witches scared him, if I understand correctly. And you need to look for him by witch's instinct. And the elemental was really not there (or did not remember, I saved the Baron's wife (did I understand the moment correctly?) At the 12th level, I was knee-deep in the sea).

M
Miriam-smr 28.12.21

have to re-run ...

C
Cold light 28.12.21

Miriam-smr, the
main thing is not to save during the search quest with a witcher's instinct, otherwise you can run into an unpleasant bug: traces disappear and at least burst.

M
Miriam-smr 28.12.21

oooh ... thanks a lot, Cold light :)))))) and I think where did they go :))))) traces :))) thanks

C
Cold light 28.12.21

Miriam-smr sympathize. then only by rebooting from an earlier save, I was so-so one quest with the search for a double screwed up, I had to replay.