3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jeikil 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Problem. Video Test Completed (Diablo 2)

I launch the application and folders with the game d 2lod 1.13d. The test passes. The final window comes out ... (the screen is loaded in the application). I choose option 2. Oshtbka comes out and the game does not start. The next time I choose the first option and the game starts, but with stripes in textures, distortions and color mixing (((

What to do, help ... I

send all the information about the computer in the application.

PS I contacted the off site lenovo explained that the driver is up-to-date. it works fine for

me.Lennovo g50-70

Win 7 Max laptop

7 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeikil 28.12.21

This is an error when starting the game.

T
Torum. 28.12.21

jeikil
The problem is that you downloaded a pirate curve. Try to find another, or better, of course, install a license.

P
Pavel Abakumov 28.12.21

jeikil
Put compatibility with WinMe and run as administrator. It is also desirable to do the launch in the window.

j
jeikil 28.12.21

Then the question is, if you answer I will give you candy.
Why is diablo loaded with a bang on my stationary samsung computer and a backward laptop acer, even with un-updated firewood on this "crooked pirate"?

A
Archon guard 28.12.21

jeikil
win 7 "dislikes" d2 for some reason, the advice here is as memory is usually immeasurable, then put another win xp
and start the game from it

f
firkax 28.12.21

I didn't have any problems,
although, of course, some inadequate drivers
can also try the glide wrapper, then a third mode will appear there

O
Obsessed 28.12.21

Archon Guard, have you decided to go on thinly? ; D

jeikil, double the fircus, try the glide wrapper, and then write -3dfx in the properties of the shortcut.