3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teftelina 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Mod - I \ 'm work alone (Xenus.)

List of modifications:
1) The loading screen has been changed
2) The storyline has been completely removed
3) The game starts in Puerto Sombra in your house
4) A normal house has been added, which is at the very beginning of the game (if interested, who will tell you)
5) Made the game client, with the ability to download mod updates automatically
6) An army hunter is standing next to the house (available for driving), also changed the floors in the house to more suitable for the interior
7) Expanded Puerto Sombra within the fantasy
8) The whole map is open at the beginning of the game

Work is underway on: ---

Beta version
release date : 04/23/11 Full version release date: 09/17/11

Current version: 1.0 Development
: 1.1

That's all for now. Updated 07.07.11 at 20:21
40 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Misterius 28.12.21

Max Payne 2010
I decided to highlight the shortcomings of your mod. But apparently you don't want to accept them. It's a pity.

_
_Pavarotti_ 28.12.21

kada mod will be released ??? play hard

M
Mr. Misterius 28.12.21

BIG MUSCLE
Second most likely.

A
AdroV 28.12.21

Max Payne 2010
I see you think too highly of yourself. First, descend from heaven to earth, and then collect the team.

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

=== Announcement ===
Beta version is available for download on the team's website.

M
Mr. Misterius 28.12.21

Max Payne 2010
First, learn good manners.

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

First, learn good manners.
o_O If you do not like that all of you were "stoned" after your stupid message, then I have nothing to do with it: |

M
Mr. Misterius 28.12.21

Max Payne 2010
As _Dune_ already said, descend from heaven to earth and, as I already add, watch yourself, and only then throw, excuse the expression, orange juice at your opponent.

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

As _Dune_ already said, descend from heaven to earth and, as I already add, watch yourself, and only then throw, excuse the expression, orange juice at your opponent.
This is where I didn't keep track of myself? Interesting, interesting ... And no need to flood me to the site, I have already closed the Mini-Chat for the guests, probably soon it will be necessary to cover the guest book as well.

M
Mr. Misterius 28.12.21

Max Payne 2010
This is only beta version, you demand a lot.
Beta version for that and beta version, to add and remove, and not say "I have to go to school, I can not do all this."
SVALKER: You teach me how to use the SDK, and if I do, I'll join the team!
Max payne 2010: I don’t need to tell you! -_- look for basic textbooks in the Doc folder
SVALKER: You wrote it yourself 3) Ability to work with the SDK (
can't? And after that you say that you are not being rude to anyone. Example of rudeness number 1.
Mini-chat is an entertainment for rogue, but the guestbook is also a guest book, so that you can unsubscribe in it, but as soon as you see "Do you have good manners?" - you delete immediately without even looking at the rest. The results are falsifying: I put it because of advertising, advertising, ADVERTISING is terrible, you deleted it the next day. My friend does not suffer from stellar sickness, unlike you, and if you want to look at his site, I’ll give you a personal message. And yes, his site is not on yucose, like yours.
I hope you read this message without choking on your butt and realize that you are wrong.
Best regards, Mysterius. The service is over. I am tired of your same arguments.
Do not argue with an idiot - he will lower you to your level, and then crush you with experience. (c) I Don't-Remember-Who

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

Full version release date postponed: 09/17/11

V
Vitya Shtaket 28.12.21

Looking forward to;)

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

If there is a team, everything will be much faster ...

M
Mr. Misterius 28.12.21

Max Payne 2010
But you are a master here, you know everything better than anyone ... You can do it alone!

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

Yes, but it will be slow ... I
created a Temka on the team's website, if anyone wants to, they can upload their cards :)

S
Svarog 28.12.21

There is an error in the header. "I work alone" is the right phrase.

But since this is not particularly important, then there is nothing left but to wait for the release of the mod.

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

The mod actually came out a long time ago: D
You can download it, if anyone does not know, on the project website.
You can also download the pirate SDK there.

A mistake, not a mistake, the name is the same period.

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

Version 1.1 has been released, you can download it on the project website.

T
Teftelina 28.12.21

Posted by BPMP (Boiling Point: Multiplayer). Curved, of course, but who knows, who knows ... Download, as always, on the project website: D

w
wi 800 28.12.21

Where is the mod? The link is dead.