3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Y5J 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Anesthesiologist. who didn't make it to chapter 11 - spoiler. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Actually the question itself. In chapter 11, you need to save a certain Malak, he is an anesthesiologist, that is, a dock who makes stealth a little easier. and the whole problem is that after passing ~ 19-21 missions, he suddenly died, I went through Chapter 11 again and only he was discharged from the infirmary, ordered a rifle, before it was finished, he died again, how?)) on assignments he didn’t go ... Are there any other doctors with anesthesia perk? I don't want to mess with this miracle anymore ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Anatolievich 28.12.21

Y5J
As you cure everyone from the infection, then take it again. There are just more docks with such skill and I have not met)

A
Apokalipsis113 28.12.21

19-21 missions
Maybe the defense of the base did not go smoothly and the mercenaries pushed him into the base. Just somewhere on these missions, this element of gameplay appears.

Y
Y5J 28.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
approx. Thank you. It is a pity that he is alone. As far as I understand, the infection will be cured further along the plot?) I don't know what kind of infection at all))

Y
Y5J 28.12.21

Apokalipsis113
Nope. In this mission, he saved 3 of his own. Maybe there where they were ...

R
RGC 28.12.21

Y5J
There are 6 hostages