3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Main Base (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Where are Miller, Ocelot, Paz, all the animals found. No matter how much I walked around the base, I found nothing but soldiers. Is there anything you can do on it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklline66 28.12.21

Miller and Ocelot seem to be gone (maybe they haven't found it yet, the game has only been released a week ago). The groove can be found by pumping over the medical compartment, there will be an accessible door on the second floor. Animals will be on a special platform, when it is available, they will be notified by radio. The map will indicate which button switches to this platform.

o
onill2009 28.12.21

Maybe someone knows how to increase the level of base personnel, how to train him.
The whole Internet about wool was not a response to the Shoal.

d
dramuniq 28.12.21

onill2009
Break into other people's bases with the guy you want to train. If you capture 2-3, you will be given a medal that increases the characteristics. And in general, for the fact that you penetrate, the indicator always grows. And if you carry out missions too. But this is too dreary, it seems to me. Even to send tasks, characteristics also grow. But all this is for a combat unit, how other units are pumped is a mystery. Most likely not.

o
onill2009 28.12.21

DramUniq
Thank you for your answer - all over the Internet, it is not there.