3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntonToxa 28.12.21 10:27 pm

Stuck inside! (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Guys help, I can’t leave the building !!! I go to the door and press the space bar and nothing happens! Help me start, I don’t want to start
Pliz
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 28.12.21

AntonToxa
Where exactly is that stuck?

A
AntonToxa 28.12.21

Kai Bi
Well, in short. I follow the city I pressed X, I see the door is highlighted. (I think I need to check, I go in ... I checked it is empty, I go back, I can’t get out) restarting does not help I tried to download the trainer and teleport the result 0. I don’t know what to do, help if you know.

A
AntonToxa 28.12.21

Ilya233
I can give a vidyahu.

A
AntonToxa 28.12.21

Ilya233
I wrote in the building, I can give a video so that you can visually see what the problem is

A
AntonToxa 28.12.21

Kai bi

A
AntonToxa 28.12.21

Ilya233

I
Ilya233 28.12.21

AntonToxa
I see ... I don't even remember how to get out of there. Look for exits. I may also specially look for you

K
Kol55 28.12.21

I had to close the safe

A
AntonToxa 28.12.21

Ilya233
There are no exits Only the door through which I entered

A
AntonToxa 28.12.21

Kol55
How did I know that I would not leave?

K
Kol55 28.12.21

AntonToxa
Well, for example, from there that the game is still buggy, and this is such a bug. So you can safely download the save game by stage and select the desired checkpoint there

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 28.12.21

AntonToxa, everything is clear, he entered the building before the mission in the story - this is the 3rd storage place for the penguin's weapon. only after talking with nightwing and the explosion of the weapon in the safe, you can exit. he can't even go to his safe. conclusion: to get out of here, go through the game again or look for how to fall through textures or go through walls

d
dd300 28.12.21

Try to blow up the boxes in the safe !!! Spread helium and close the door, produce an explosion, moving well from the door ...

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 28.12.21

dd300
he showed in the video that he can't even go into the safe, how he will blow it up

b
barmalamus78 28.12.21

AntonToxa
dude, download checkpoints. you have NO other choice.

M
Maxim Route 28.12.21

This is the BREAKTHROUGH of the century !!.
Now, seriously. Faced the same problem as the author of the question. I did not find a solution. But I took some advice. Disconnected the cloud, deleted to hell with all the saves in the Steam folder and in my documents. Even turned off the Internet. The game was stubborn - in the absence of communication with the steam servers and save in all the folders of the game, she stubbornly loaded me into this damn warehouse.
Otherwise, I will not name the following as a miracle, but I will try to describe what I did. I threw the corresponding save (before the bug) into both folders of the game and deleted all references to the date and time in the save name. Then I used the method from the Wb support site. I have a controller from iksbox360 and I held down the lb and rb keys for 10 seconds. After 10 or 15 times - it worked (which is what I think). although the description of the menu still listed the depot of the ill-fated penguin, the game returned exactly one save.
I am on emotions, glad if something is not clear - ask, I will explain. Good luck with your shamanism.