3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 28.12.21 10:27 pm

Dog Command Question (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Why is there no "bark" command in the context menu with the dog, so that it draws the enemy's attention to itself. I watched the gameplay of the game com, there was such a feature. And for some reason, if you tell her not to follow me, after a few seconds she still comes up o_O.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 28.12.21

walk more with the dog in the open spaces of Afghanistan and such a feature will appear

A
AngryRabbit 28.12.21

smaizy
We need to improve our relationship with her and this team will appear

O
OlgeRey 28.12.21

BarackKamacho
With a dog? A little respect ...

S
Sheff322 28.12.21

Kirill Krysanov
respect for the dog in the game? Maybe you still respect people on the Internet?

O
OlgeRey 28.12.21

Sheff322
hahaha

s
smaizy 28.12.21

AngryRabbit that is, just go through missions with her and everything will appear?

O
OlgeRey 28.12.21

smaizy
Yes, iron it more often.

s
smaizy 28.12.21

Kirill Krysanov Clearly, ATP, can you tell me why I am ordering her to stay where she is, and in a few seconds she is still running after me?

d
dramuniq 28.12.21

You don't need to pet the dog at all. Relationship depends solely on the number of completed missions with her. And in general with any partner (except for a robot, of course).

R
RGC 28.12.21

smaizy
She hatches a rather short distance, and then she runs after you anyway. Apparently this was done for cases when it is necessary to distract enemies from some place, and go from the other side. Although for me this is a joint, the same horse stays in place until you call it.