3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adreno bpc 28.12.21 10:27 pm

About playing on Lan without using the Internet. (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

Guys, such a problem. In general, Battlefront 2 ver.1.3, I want to play on the Lan home grid. I start a new server in the game, the game crashes. Downloaded SWB II PC server, version 1.08. I run the server through what, the game does not see it, in the Lan tab. What you need to download, how to set it up correctly, to play without the Internet on lan and with bots?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AL5 28.12.21

Adreno BPC
Yes, there is a complete misfortune on the LAN. I was only able to play through GameRanger. In this program, you can create a closed game and play with people on the Internet. Everything seems to go through the LAN, as far as I remember.
http://www.gameranger.com/download/

A
Adreno bpc 28.12.21

Alexey594
As far as I understand, this program is like an "emulator" of a local network via the Internet, as well as Tunngle or Hamachi? Creating an account means that you need to have a permanent Internet connection, do I understand correctly? I have 25kBit internet, so far there is no opportunity for others to use it.

A
AL5 28.12.21

Adreno BPC
It may be similar to tangle and hamachi, but there is a list of servers, unlike hamachi. I could not find any other way to play.

s
shiOres1997 28.12.21

Adreno BPC
You, of course, excuse me, but with such a speed there can be no question of playing on the network.
By the way, I highly recommend Gameranger, a good program. We are constantly doing gatherings in BF2.

A
Adreno bpc 28.12.21

shiOres1997
But after all, I said - on the home Lan network, without the Internet, there is a speed of 100 Mbit.

A
Adreno bpc 28.12.21

In general, I tried it through gameranger, it turned out that half of the games do not go due to different versions (I have 1.3), half says "the connection to the host cannot be established) - possibly because of a weak Internet, but I was planning to play on a local network, and not on the Internet, so I initially knew that such programs would not help, because everything is there via the Internet.