3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 28.12.21 10:33 pm

GG deals one unit of damage (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The problem is this. Played for a long time on patch 2. Everything was fine, passed the game. So I decided to go through the DLS, which have already been released. Downloaded turnip, version 1.10. And the problem is that the character deals one unit of damage. Both simple attacks and skills. If the barrier is removed, lay it down with one hit. All party members hit normally, there are no problems with him. The saves are old, from the second patch. So, is this a repack problem, or a pill?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 28.12.21

you need to farm titanite. then you go to Andre and he improves your weapon

O
Orogon 28.12.21

0000Ptasha
Why? I have a normal weapon; I even use another, stronger one. All the same, the damage is by one. After all, they still kill me with one blow, although there is a lot of health. I don't think it's because of some stones

B
Bazeka 28.12.21

Orogon
he is kidding ) change the pill, but rather buy the game, now there seems to be a discount on it

O
Orogon 28.12.21

Bazeka
At the moment, I am a rogue. Yes, and buying DLS for it is unprofitable. But thanks for the advice, I'll try to change the pill

O
Orogon 28.12.21

Bazeka
Created a new Persian. So he does damage normally. All on the same pill

O
Orogon 28.12.21

Bazeka
Tried to change the pill. Found only 3 and 4. They didn't go. Put 7, went down to the Deep Paths in the DLS, and lo and behold, the GG does not hit 1 damage. This is what I did not understand

B
Bazeka 28.12.21

Orogon
then I don't know, there was the same problem, another tablet fixed it, but then decided to buy the game anyway

O
Orogon 28.12.21

Bazeka
But on this tablet the game crashes when searching bodies, in deep paths. Hmm, fun