3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valerii555 28.12.21 10:33 pm

for some reason the game is jerky (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I bought a game in - incentive - with additions - and it didn't have a thing or anything - it started to go in jerks ... it may not be clear that you need some kind of driver or something else - please, who knows, share your thoughts ....... ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game tactics 28.12.21

pc config in studio! Windows version, Steam version of the game! ???????????

B
BOBAHICH 28.12.21

valerii555
mods if they are, try one at a time, maybe where there are conflicts, try the default first, then add one at a time.

S
SlavikSD 28.12.21

valerii555, jerks in the game 90% RAM. Either very little, or overloaded with additional running processes.

s
st.pone 28.12.21

And, it's all empty, I myself, now I take out my crystal ball and, and I see, no, it’s not that, it doesn’t matter, for a tambourine with a staff, yeah there is.
Write it down, it says so, you go to the cemetery on Friday night and throw thirteen knives over your left shoulder. If it doesn't help, it certainly won't get worse.

q
qentin555 28.12.21

valerii555
Look what mods are connected. I have this observed when "hung like a Christmas tree with lights" Volvo. As soon as I removed the mod, everything returned to normal. Good luck.

d
danilkamaster 28.12.21

valerii555 Have you
ever twitched? If yes and no, try to update the firewood, if it does not help, then set the settings to low and download cpu-control and it will post to all of your processor's core. If the problem in the hardware did not help either.

v
valerii555 28.12.21

thank you all - of course, except for - clever - st / pone - if you don't know, don't bother to clean up ...

M
MrX3Mik 28.12.21

valerii555
just show the log, there is enough information in it so as not to guess what the problem is. It is located at the address - documents Euro Truck Simulator2- game.log copy its contents and give it here under the spoiler using a file hosting
service- Spoilerhttp: //rghost.ru /

M
MrX3Mik 28.12.21

st.pone
well, the guy does not have the experience to correctly ask a question on the topic and provide him with the necessary information, this is not scary and fixable. Instead of begging him, it would be better to teach and help for a change. Otherwise, you are a master here, like me I'll take a look.

s
st.pone 28.12.21

MrX3Mik
That's for sure, I am like that, and to be more precise, such questions are asked all the time and the answers are the same as a blueprint.

v
valerii555 28.12.21

MrX3Mik I respect as a person ........ smart