3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 28.12.21 10:33 pm

Why are the GB staff such rats? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In the audio recordings, they persistently tell us how all the mercenaries almost pray for the Boss, but try to interrogate the patrolmen at the main base, because every second diamond steals there quietly. As it does not fit)
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MASS 28.12.21

Scopolamine
Everything is according to my plan. You are super boss, honor to serve, honor to be in your steel grip and nothing bad. For at the heads of the base, I raise morale after each task and fired all those whose skills negatively affect the rest.

R
RGC 28.12.21

MASS
Yes, no, they face me say the same, and when the interrogation immediately say, I'm sorry boss, I do not know what came over me, I hid a diamond

D
Dragon2055 28.12.21

Who expected otherwise? All the people of the base are the real rabble, whom Big Boss was tying from all over the world by Fulton. How can you then assume that they are all such devotees. These are the real deserters. Sometimes I don't even like Ocelot and Miller, sometimes Emirich is tortured or Silent. How can you create something positive in this mess?

M
MASS 28.12.21

Scopolamine
So interrogated.

s
satanans 28.12.21

fun fact in the game you can't fire Hideo Kajima!

R
RGC 28.12.21

satanans,
but when you save him, you can order the horse to give a shit on his face

M
MASS 28.12.21

Scopolamine
Just now, when I interrogated the woman ... she said that she was very sorry and the diamond was hidden.

s
saa0891 28.12.21

Scopolamine, on the other

hand, when you save him, you can order the horse to give a shit on his face

d
dramuniq 28.12.21

Scopolamine I
mean, is this a joke? Or just the exact command? The fact that a horse can defecate is understandable, but if there was an exact command to give a shit on Hideo's face, it would be just upward of self-irony! By the way, it turns out stupidly, they gave me Hideo after the GZ, and then I saved him again and they didn't give me the second Hideo, the funny thing is that he even repeats his dialogue from the GZ. Apparently, he wanted even those who did not buy the GZ to be able to enjoy its appearance in the game.

R
RGC 28.12.21

DramUniq
No, of course there is no special team. Just something like this