3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KRATORMRATORVG435 28.12.21 10:46 pm

What do you mean \ "you will not be able to complete tasks with a rank higher than A \"? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

When I point at artillery fire, for example, or air support writes "you cannot complete missions with a rank higher than A", what does this mean? What tasks? Or does it mean that while completing my assignment I will not be able to get elite rank A and higher?
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 28.12.21

That means you won't get S rank.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.12.21

This means that if you take such an item on a story mission, you will not be able to complete it above rank A.

G
Gutsz 28.12.21

KRATORMRATORVG435
Don't worry, it won't affect anything

K
KRATORMRATORVG435 28.12.21

YamyyYamyy
Thanks, I see. I don't really care what letter will be at the end of the task, although I go through most of the tasks using stealth.

L
LazyKit 28.12.21

Gutsz Will affect
the opening of some items and the level of heroism.

K
KRATORMRATORVG435 28.12.21

niko2626
So the rank affects the opening of items? Can you tell which ones?

G
Gutsz 28.12.21

KRATORMRATORVG435
Don't worry, it won't affect anything)

L
LazyKit 28.12.21

KRATORMRATORVG435
These are all sorts of goodies, like Raiden's suit and some other things, purely for yourself.

D
Damnash 28.12.21

Gutsz
OU does not matter , he will not see the real ending, in order to see it you need to pass all missions at the S rank, then another mission will open.

F
Filis 28.12.21

Damnash Are
you kidding me!?!? I will never achieve this, it almost does not work out on stealth, it is almost impossible to pass the storyline, it is necessary that some thread will ignite the palda, raise the alarm and Call of Duty begins, damn it :(

V
Victor Lazorev 28.12.21

As I understand it, to get the rank "S" it is not necessary to complete additional. items in missions? Can someone clarify if I am right?

D
Damnash 28.12.21

Viktor Lazorev
The main thing is to score 130,000 points for them S Rank is given, the main time, preferably without kills and alarms, additional. points in missions give extra. points, for example, in a mission where you need to destroy Soviet armored personnel carriers 9 additional points, you can put a bolt on the time and the number of alarms, since for completing all the points will give about 180,000 points. But if add. points in a mission mean little, you need to go through it very quickly, for example, in a mission where you need to save a scientist who invented a prosthetic arm, the whole mission can be completed in 2.5 minutes and during this time you get 133,000 points in time, not counting bonuses for stealth and non-murder enemies, you can still turn off rapid, which gives an additional 10,000 points.

D
Damnash 28.12.21

Filis
It is easier than it seems at first glance, almost all missions are completed in full stealth in 10 to 2 minutes.

V
Victor Lazorev 28.12.21

Damnash
Thanks. Comprehensive answer)

F
Filis 28.12.21

Damnash
Wait, there are also mission conditions, they are usually from 5 to 8 points, I thought that to get rank "S" you just need to complete them all and not call an air strike or other counters that are guaranteed to reduce the rank of the mission?

D
Damnash 28.12.21

Filis
Yes, the conditions give additional points, but in itself for the S rank, 130,000 points are needed. it is possible to fulfill all the conditions but not to gain 130k points and fly with S rank. If you bother with this garbage, my advice to you for the first time go through the mission to the S rank without being burned and quickly, and the second time already fulfill all the conditions that, in addition, will be visible after the 1st passage of the mission and you can even get the rank of even D to get the game anyway leaves the highest rank obtained for the mission. And yes, if the item says that you cannot get a rank higher than A, then at least 500k points you won’t get S rank.

F
Filis 28.12.21

Damnash
So it adds up there, then. I thought each repetition of the mission is calculated individually, but here it is, of course, thanks :)