3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lion_47 28.12.21 10:46 pm

No anti-aliasing. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Why is there no anti-aliasing anywhere? Even in the settings of the video card is locked for this game.
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 28.12.21

Lion_47
Antialiasing seems to have been generalized in the Post-processing setting.

b
bravointheua 28.12.21

Lion_47
When "Post-processing" is enabled at Hi. and Max. anti-aliasing is activated.

d
dezmand07 28.12.21

I also noticed, and even with all the maximum possible settings, there are a lot of "stairs" on the objects.
NVIDIA Panel has multi-frame anti-aliasing, but the setting is not active

L
Lion_47 28.12.21

bravointheua
Yes, I did everything I could to the maximum. No anti-aliasing

L
Lion_47 28.12.21

dezmand07
I don't have this function at all

b
bravointheua 28.12.21

Lion_47
The game seems to have only one anti-aliasing - FXAA (but this is not accurate).

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

dezmand07 4K
and all the rules

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

Lion_47
And you ask the question why such a good optimization, huh? Yes, because the schedule is lame, it could have done better. I have a Gtx 780 video card, I set everything to a maximum of 60 fps, set a 4k resolution, and here you have 35 fps with which it is comfortable to play! It's not casual. And anti-aliasing is very demanding on the hardware (it likes to eat resources) on the video card. Also take Mad Max to say everything is very good optimization (tower, gorgeous) FPS is huge! I have not yet entered it, I have not chosen it, but for sure it is not casual, I love it there is a similar situation. No graphics. I watched the passage in 4k resolution, a person said that for 4k a rather poor picture, from there and a large fps.

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

bravointheua
No FXAA.

L
Lion_47 28.12.21

Gameprofile
Ie I will not see smoothing. But 60 fps is stable, which is not bad)

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

Lion_47
Well, in fact, yes, but you can try to increase the resolution to 2560 × 1440, or 2k. FPS allows. Here and smoothing to improve

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.21

Gameprofile
Normal graphics in the game. And in general, you can make it so that a game with graphics from, say, Assassin's Creed 2 will give out a maximum of 30fps at 980ti.

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Maybe it depends on the developers they want to put the blanking on FPS so it will give out 30. The current suits me in 4k resolution picture, and 1920 × 1080 is not so hot. Here, in fact, a lot of people are stock and opinions. Personally, I really love the good picture in the game and really pay attention to the anti-aliasing function !!! I can not even play the game because the graphics do not suit, and specifically the smoothing, I am simply disgusted by the fact that there are woods in the game, flickering, you look at some object and it floats a little, take the same AC Unity there is generally no pancake at all. lines and Gta5 are the same. Who because of this does not bother he simply will not understand me.

C
ClevoGame 28.12.21

Gameprofile
You're just sick.
And your statements, not statements.