3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorokhodov 28.12.21 10:46 pm

Doesn't start on Windows 10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have windows 10. It used to start normally and everything went well. But for 3 days now I have not been able to start the game. The witcher just hangs in the processes and that's it, but the game doesn't start. What's the catch? Didn't update or reinstall anything. It just stopped turning on and everything ((((
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GameFilmsPlus 28.12.21

Vlad Skorokhodov is
your face? try to reinstall the saves will not be deleted

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 28.12.21

Roma Ilchenko is
not licked, but saves from pirates can be left as well. I just don't want to download again

G
GameFilmsPlus 28.12.21

Vlad Skorokhodov reinstall the same pirate. But it may be a pirate. I had some funny things on one repack. Then I decided to take all such things in gog. This solves a lot of problems and bugs.

V

Roma Ilchenko I
am already downloading it again. I have almost no bugs on this pirate. And I was very surprised that the entire forum was crammed with problems with bugs, because I did not have all of this. I was just surprised that everything was perfect for a month. But here it doesn't even include it. It doesn't even give an error))))

G
Gutsz 28.12.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
According to CDPR, the game for 10 wines works, but is not stable. Perhaps because of this. Or your files are colored (a virus, the computer did not cut it correctly, he did something himself)

A
Alexander Shimanski 28.12.21

And I stopped freezing at 10 in Novigrad. I myself do not know how, it was 7 and the frisilo set 10 and stopped. Here I’m sitting playing contentedly like an elephant.

V

well reinstalled. Everything worked.