3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikolai1997 28.12.21 10:46 pm

your cpu is outdated (Child of Light)

at startup, it gives such an error, help me solve.
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikolai1997 28.12.21

K
KingNarik 28.12.21

Problem: the processor does not support the required SSE instructions
Solution: throw out the processor, buy a new one

T
TIGERblacK 28.12.21

Same problem.

H
Hellk666 28.12.21

You probably have athlon xp or amd like this. And they do not support sse instructions. I remember in 2009 I had athlon xp 2000+
A third of the games did not start, for example arcania gothic 4. Type sse +
The solution is to buy a more or less new percent. At least a simple Celeron on socket 1155, or athlon x2

S
Sneaky Pete 28.12.21

There was a problem with AMD at one time. Threw it out and bought an I7 - the problem was gone forever.

S
Skillout 28.12.21

This AMD has some problems. Change tries.

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 28.12.21

Sneaky Pete,
Damn your AMD, of course, was prehistoric! It's like saying yes I had a pentium thrown out put AMD KAVERY everything flew!
Skillout
AMD drives , Intel is also of course good, but they are so stone, that is, they cannot be adjusted in any way, but I have a laptop and I need a processor that controls power and frequencies, which is exactly AMD! So it's better to take INTEL on a PC, and on laptops I would prefer AMD they are fast and economical =)

k
kostyan1234 28.12.21

And without replacing the processor, there is no chance at all to start? Maybe some patch or something to cheat there?

S
Sneaky Pete 28.12.21

FaTaJI_6a3yka
What is better than I7 now? AMD? For a desktop computer?

K
KiryshKa 28.12.21

Those who have old AMD processes.

Quote: The
game can be started without SSE4a, because she doesn't use it at all. The developers fumbled the roofing felts during the assembly, the roofing felts are a cover for the people with AMD.
Here is a loader that disables the check of the processor: http://stashbox.org/v/1483467/col-sse2-loader.zip (it can be incorrectly identified as a virus, like any other loaders made in diablo2oo2's Universal Patcher).
Throw it into the game folder and run from it.

k
kostyan1234 28.12.21

KiryshKa
Thanks for the advice, everything works.

y
yuwet 28.12.21

Thank you. It started on my old man.

R
Rouwer 28.12.21

KiryshKa
Dude, respect to you and everyone who threw out their processors)

S
ShalomBro 28.12.21

Throw a link to the loader