3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
triple8 15.11.19 10:06 pm

\"Fatal\" friezes. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Once installed the brick of soap and noticed freezes for 5-7 seconds - googled and found the fix with the limitation of the CPU.
After a while, even with a faceted 98% of usage, the beginning of a dead to freesite. Fatal because after this frieze the game does not let, have to close. Friezes on the settings of the game are independent.
What's the problem? Maybe with the memory frequency? On the monitor all in order.
16GB RAM (2133)/1050Ti 4GB/i5 6400
UPD: Such freezes occur mostly at the Valentine, if you enter the city from a certain angle.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 15.11.19

4 cores at 2.8 GHz that's all the same shit, maybe even CDM Pausania, try the paging file to cut off quite short plan for tomorrow 12 threads and 16 gigs operatives to drive, and there after the tests will give a more specific answer as to why because of what the friezes

E
Erontlop 15.11.19

Alexandr_Nem
And you don't why not find the game code is shit

T
Toficozz 15.11.19

triple8
On Reddit suggest in addition to the limit of 2% percent through the BES, and disable 2 cores from 4, can try

A
Alexandr_Nem 15.11.19

Erontlop
the game code is not bad, the theme there, or the power supply projivaet percent or nuclei little or a swap file on a shitty HDD

Z
Zh1VaGo 15.11.19

Toficozz
Do you realize if you disable 2 cores of the 4 some fps in the game will be? I can understand if you have 8 cores and you 2 will shut off, but then 4 cores. This game is even in open field 2 cores under 100% load, and if the city is to go all - goodbye.

Z
Zh1VaGo 15.11.19

triple8
When launched bes for the first time too, so it was. Then just relogon the game and he bes everything and more like the lockups were not observed. And by the way, not necessarily the game close, just enough to close the bes and the game will droop.