3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 28.12.21 10:46 pm

What to do with balloons without gasoline and whose generators are smoking? (Mad Max)

And, accordingly, they cannot be refueled ... What to do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovanlavrov 28.12.21

a13x_r3nk0 the
generator is intended for a winch that lowers the ball ..... and for lifting it is necessary to fill the ball itself (the gas tank weighs on the side of the basket)

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 28.12.21

a13x_r3nk0
Or shoot off the ropes, it happens that because of them does not take off

B
Bard Buttercup 28.12.21

Vovanlavrov
No, there seems to be a couple of balls in the game that need to be lowered, but the winch generators do not work. They need to be repaired for scrap, I don't remember exactly.
a13x_r3nk0
Such generators should be repaired, if they are not repaired, perhaps you simply do not have enough scrap, collect scrap and return to the generator. I don’t remember how much scrap is needed to fix it, but it’s not enough.

s
sm1led0g 28.12.21

Bard Buttercup
Something like this I have not met in the whole game, to repair for scrap. If the ball is in the air, you need to switch the lever there. Usually it is somewhere near the generator.

N
NDes 28.12.21

There is a ball, there is a tank at the ball, there is a generator, not one thing needs to be refueled, there is nothing else that could require a benz.

B
Bard Buttercup 28.12.21

sm1led0g
As it were, the balls that need to be filled, the balls that need to be shot off the ropes, the balls that need to be lowered and the balls that do not fall because the winch does not work. The author wrote it correctly. Smoking generators do not lower the winch because they are broken. They need to be repaired for scrap. I remember exactly that 2 of these balls were in the game

m
m01533nk0 28.12.21

Bard Buttercup
So I have scrap in bulk ... Not a word about the repair ...

But not, that's all - I caught up, the balls with a broken winch are usually at the bottom, and are attached with cables, in total - we rip off the cables, fill EXACTLY the BALL and BASKET, and on the generator to us - Edgar Poe, well, they are gone :) one ball moved, I went to check the second one.

Indeed, those two balls succumbed. I think there will be more such balls ...

B
Bard Buttercup 28.12.21

a13x_r3nk0
Good luck

M
ManiacFPS 28.12.21

such stalls, they came up with some kind of crap, I have been on all the balls for a long time about the repair for the xD scrap, but I have not seen anything like this xD
there are balls that are already with benz, naturally, nothing is needed there. there are balls where you need to press a button, there are balls where you need to refuel the generator / the ball itself, well, there are a couple of balls that need to be unhooked from the cables, that's all ..... and you were inventing nonsense and joyful ... .ah, noobs.